Spike

Because your not born into it. 
If anything LGBT is like a religious belief. You choose to walk in it. As well you can stop being gay. Many testimony about that. 
I don't choose to be born white, or black. I'm born in that category. 

Ignorance is strong with this one.

3 minutes ago, Fernando said:

The fuck makes you think I will watch that?! :lol:

As I said, the vast majority of LGBT people are convinced by their own experiences that they are born that way. A tiny minority won't change that nor will people who are not LGBT who have absolutely no idea what they are talking about.

The fuck makes you think I will watch that?! [emoji38]

As I said, the vast majority of LGBT people are convinced by their own experiences that they are born that way. A tiny minority won't change that nor will people who are not LGBT who have absolutely no idea what they are talking about.

Give it up mate, you're talking to a guy who thinks being discriminated, persecuted and killed/imprisoned in some places is a choice of lifestyle.

9 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

The fuck makes you think I will watch that?! :lol:

Well I just gave you an example of someone who was LGBT and converted. That's not only case, many more examples of that of people being gay before and being transformed by the power of Jesus Christ. 

19 minutes ago, manpe said:

Give it up mate, you're talking to a guy who thinks being discriminated, persecuted and killed/imprisoned in some places is a choice of lifestyle.

Not the case I'm stating. Just that I don't agree that LGBT and slavery should be put in the same category. Gay is not the new black. If that's so then let's ask some blacks that are Christians what they think about this? I'm sure that will shake their heads. 

26 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Well I just gave you an example of someone who was LGBT and converted. That's not only case, many more examples of that of people being gay before and being transformed by the power of Jesus Christ. 

Yes, and those very rare cases do not negate the hundreds of millions of cases around the world and throughout history that prove otherwise.

The point you are trying to make is so ridiculous, you are basically saying that a considerable percentage of thousands of species of animals all have the complexity and consciousness to make the choice to become homosexual with very little to actually gain from that choice. 

21 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

Yes, and those very rare cases do not negate the hundreds of millions of cases around the world and throughout history that prove otherwise.

The point you are trying to make is so ridiculous, you are basically saying that a considerable percentage of thousands of species of animals all have the complexity and consciousness to make the choice to become homosexual with very little to actually gain from that choice. 

They are not very rare case. It happens as well over period of time. 

In fact the bible like the New Testament talks about this as well. How people that was gay converted to Christianity and left that previous lifestyle. 

It's not a rare case now, it's not a rare case yesterday, nor it's a rare cases throughout history. 

And my point is only on human beings. Not animals. Our laws are based on God giving laws. And we build our values based on that. 

54 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Not the case I'm stating. Just that I don't agree that LGBT and slavery should be put in the same category. Gay is not the new black. If that's so then let's ask some blacks that are Christians what they think about this? I'm sure that will shake their heads. 

Yes, it was the case you were stating. No, slavery is not the same as being gay or w/e more LGBT stands for, who claimed it to be? Kindly refer to that post please.

6 minutes ago, manpe said:

Yes, it was the case you were stating. No, slavery is not the same as being gay or w/e more LGBT stands for, who claimed it to be?

Many people. And that was my main point. Is not the same. 

Now that being said, no person should be mistreated. Like beat up, harass or what not. 

According to the word of God, Homosexuality is a sin, but so is lying, stealing, fornication, adultery, being proud and all that. 

The mistake some people make is that they mistreat a gay person just because he's gay. While the fact is that he is a sinner just like someone that lied. So they are all the same. 

And being all the same, god asked to loved them. Not by mistreat them but by being kind, forgiving them but also telling them the truth. Love tells the truth, but as well when you tell the truth it should be in a caring way, it should not be to condemning, but warning. 

10 minutes ago, Fernando said:

The mistake some people make is that they mistreat a gay person just because he's gay. While the fact is that he is a sinner just like someone that lied. So they are all the same. 

Problem being that seculars don't give a rat's ass about what some religion says. Somebody deviates from the norm = reason to mistreat. In some cases lying, stealing, fornication especially are a thing of pride for people. But the moment somebody is of different race or sexual orientation gives bigots reason to express their lost love when they were children.

12 minutes ago, manpe said:

Problem being that seculars don't give a rat's ass about what some religion says. Somebody deviates from the norm = reason to mistreat. In some cases lying, stealing, fornication especially are a thing of pride for people. But the moment somebody is of different race or sexual orientation gives bigots reason to express their lost love when they were children.

And religion have their freedom of speech. 

So you will always end up with a dilemma. 

The only way secular will solve their issue is by banning all religion and creating one according to their standards. 

But by then freedom of speech will no longer exist nor freedom of religion. 

P.S. Lying and stealing is a thing of pride? What if someone claims they was born like that? They was born Adulteress, they was born liars, etc etc

No way being a fag is a lifestyle choice. A guy that is half up another's ass won't suddenly marry a vagina at forty. There are men however, that live in denial and try to have straight relationships and there are men that could become through some sort of sexual-abuse. It's purely contextual, but in general men are born gay.

The is a huge difference between a fag and a dyke. If a man is gay, you can bet that he only wants the 'D'. Women are more fluid with their sexuality, many young women have bisexual or homosexual phases that they grow out of, many college-aged dykes end up marrying men, I'd say far fewer women are born lesbians compared to men, but women are more likely to experiment sexually. I also would say that women are far more likely to become homosexual through sexual-abuse than men.

The trannies however... there seems to be a 'fashion' in certain subcultures to considers oneself 'trans'. It's pretty insulting to the people that actually suffer through life with the disease of transexuality. They live hard lives with incredibly high-rates of suicide, depression and other mental illnesses. The whole 'normalisation' of 'trans' is trivialising their plights. People are quick these days to automatically go for the transition; hormone therapy and genitalia mutilation. Why not try to take it one step at a time? Treat the depression first, treat the mental illness first and if their lives don't adjust through that therapy, then transition. If it is true and gender is just a mental state of mind, then CBT should help them ease into their own sexuality rather than diving off the deep end into irreversible medications and surgery.  1/5 of transsexuals regret transitioning!  These people need help and they need to be understood! It's great we are moving towards a more accepting society but acceptance means nothing without understanding.

http://thefederalist.com/2015/08/19/transgender-regret-is-real-even-if-the-media-tell-you-otherwise/

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2004/jul/30/health.mentalhealth

3 hours ago, Fernando said:

A Top Climate Scientist Blows the Whistle on Shoddy Climate Science 

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/444668/whistle-blower-scientist-exposes-shoddy-climate-science-noaa

They didn't lie. They used 'alternative facts' :D

Apparently, it's being investigated by the NOAA now.

6 hours ago, cosmicway said:

Daily Mail site hacked by Turks !
Happened last Saturday.
The Mail cannot or will not fix it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news-board-moderated/index.html

The original message said "we are your Turkish masters, we are coming to get you".

I think Turks have done that to this site a few time. Haha, there is a reason why they're nicknamed 'Turkroaches'. :D It is such a graet nation to observe as it exists in a vacuum alone, unique culturally and politically.