New Manager Odds

I have the perfect coach for us. José Mourinho :rolleyes: If one thing that emerges from this shit is Abramovic revealing what was going through his mind when he decided to sack the greatest manager in the history of our football club, then I will be at peace.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skybet:

Hiddink 11/4

Rijkaard 5/1

Laudrup 5/1

Lippi 10/1

Scolari 10/1

Zola 10/1

Hughes 12/1

Ancelotti 14/1

Hitzfeld 16/1

Redknapp 20/1

Advocaat 25/1

Klinsmann 25/1

van Basten 33/1

Bilic 33/1

Deschamps 33/1

Houllier 33/1

Schuster 40/1

Ranieri 50/1

What are mourinho`s odds on returning :(

Lippi Drops Premier League Hint

Marcello Lippi has caused a stir by hinting at the possibility of managing in the English Premier League – if the right offer should come along.

The Italian has not managed a team since leading the Azzurri to their third World Cup triumph in Germany 2006, where they defeated France 5-3 on penalties in the final at the Olimpiastadion, Berlin.

Lippi’s decorated managerial career, most notable for two trophy-littered spells at Juventus, has been interwoven with endless rumours of a move to England.

So far, he has not fulfilled the constant speculation, having never managed outside Italy, but he has not ruled out the possibility of a stint in the Premier League.

In fact, he is quite open to discussion should any team approach him with a view to attaining his services.

“It [working in the Premier League] could be an interesting experience, but I can't go knocking on the doors of clubs,” he said.

“If a club were to come to me, we could talk."

The 59-year-old, who played over 200 games as a defender for Serie A team Sampdoria in the 1970s, insists that he has plenty of time left in the game yet.

“I still see my future on a football pitch for a few years yet - as soon as there is a solution which I like, one that interests me," he concluded.

i didnt no where to put this so i poped it in here..

come to Chelsea lippi

Mancini did a you turn and is apparently staying with Inter, still when you turn around and say 'I'm going' you're days are numbered whether you have changed your mind or not, it just may take longer. I think we'll end up with Rjikard or Van Basten myself. At the minute I'd settle for just anyone who knows how to win important games!

Mancini did a you turn and is apparently staying with Inter, still when you turn around and say 'I'm going' you're days are numbered whether you have changed your mind or not, it just may take longer. I think we'll end up with Rjikard or Van Basten myself. At the minute I'd settle for just anyone who knows how to win important games!

how true!

out of the 2 you've mentioned i'd go for van basten...there's something about rijkhard that just don't fit with me, don't know what it is but he ain't right.

regards:JBD

how true!

out of the 2 you've mentioned i'd go for van basten...there's something about rijkhard that just don't fit with me, don't know what it is but he ain't right.

regards:JBD

I agree, i think we could do better than Rijkaard. van Basten would be a great replacement, but he has a new contract wiith Ajax starting this summer. I'm not so sure he'll be willing to come, especially with a control freak of an owner.

I think Rijkaard and Mancini both compare to Mourinho and there both outta work at the end of the season. I really cant see Grant staying with the amount of better people we will be able to get, but as we cant get them now Abramovich is waiting till the end of the season.

As mentioned about six times earlier, Mancini will still be an Internazionale, he took back what he said and declared he would stay if they claimed the Scudetto for the third time running. Rijkaard is an iffy one, ever since HtC left Barca, they haven't been as good.

I'd rather have Bobby Grant

rt.jpg

Than Avram Grant,

So anyone really has got to be an improvement surely.

Fucking Reptillian looking hound dog, droopy coupon Jew boy fuck pig :wank2:

Mind you, given the country he's from, our new strip next season will no doubt be christened the "Gaza Strip", And maybe the West Stand could be renamed the "West Bank"

Edited by changingman2000