New Manager Odds

i would also love Sparky. He was great for us in his brief 2 year stint and he's so passionate. He would be a very popular choice with the players and the fans. Ex-Blue too, Perfect. But is he a big enough managerial name for RA? doubt it unfortunately. RA will look for managers that have had massive success and that have won world cups and european cups etc.

He didnt look to far for our current "manager" though did he?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully -though scanning other forums I'd say it's about 60/40 want him out. Come on Avi, do the decent thing. You're payoff will be around £10 million . Oy Vey,

I would have said that it is about 80/20 now want him out! I think that we will see the return of the chants wanting him out ect..

I would have said that it is about 80/20 now want him out! I think that we will see the return of the chants wanting him out ect..

As soon as he was 'Director of Football' Mourinho was a dead man walking. Now hes wasted our time, our money, the clubs time, Abramovichs and possibly some Chelsea careers.

A case for the restoration of the death penalty if ever there was one.

As soon as he was 'Director of Football' Mourinho was a dead man walking. Now hes wasted our time, our money, the clubs time, Abramovichs and possibly some Chelsea careers.

A case for the restoration of the death penalty if ever there was one.

Unfortunately i can see him moving back to the Director of Football job in the summer!!! I hope i am wrong but i think it will happen..

The club needs a major overhaul and Roman needs to do some clearing out, not just at player level, but at staff level too.

Unfortunately i can see him moving back to the Director of Football job in the summer!!! I hope i am wrong but i think it will happen..

The club needs a major overhaul and Roman needs to do some clearing out, not just at player level, but at staff level too.

Ahh that valuable post. Who's currently fulfilling that role ?

Abramovich has had the wool pulled over his eyes with Grants appointment, I expect Kenyon and Buck are whispering in his ear now, but they're just as implcated in this shambles.

Ahh that valuable post. Who's currently fulfilling that role ?

Abramovich has had the wool pulled over his eyes with Grants appointment, I expect Kenyon and Buck are whispering in his ear now, but they're just as implcated in this shambles.

It is certainly a sorry state of affairs. Hopefully it will be cleaned up nicely, and we will know better how Roman is being led by how it is dealt with.

It is certainly a sorry state of affairs. Hopefully it will be cleaned up nicely, and we will know better how Roman is being led by how it is dealt with.

Lol All we have is hope, sadly the club couldn't give a flying fuck about the fans so we'll see. Dont like the idea of Grant mumbling about two more Israelis to help him though.

Lol All we have is hope, sadly the club couldn't give a flying fuck about the fans so we'll see. Dont like the idea of Grant mumbling about two more Israelis to help him though.

The setting up of coaches does worry me because it means that the club are still serious about leaving him in charge. We are still minus a fitness coach though so it isn't a suprise that another coach is being mentioned!