New Manager Odds

Interesting how Hiddink is fav, but some are ridiculous -Houlier ? and Mourinho wont come back.

From Mirror Newspapers

Bookies are suggesting that with behind-the-scenes discontent growing, Terry's number is also up at Chelsea and offer just 9-4 that he's no longer at the club come the end of the August transfer deadline, with Frank Lampard 7-4 to be away.

Grants always expire, whether it's a student grant, a government grant or an Avram Grant, and the Chelsea boss is as short as 5-6 to be staring with those baggy eyes from a different dug-out next season.

I'd be tempted to sack Grant just to see if his expression got any more miserable than it is already.

Grant hasn't got the hang of things. After Sunday's Carling Cup Final defeat questions have been asked about his team selection and you do have to wonder why he chose Chelsea.

You can get 8-1 that Grant fields the same starting XI against West Ham this week as he did against Spurs at Wembley.

Next Chelsea boss (VC Bet): 11-4 G Hiddink, 9-2 F Rijkaard, 13-2 M Lippi, 10-1 L Scolari, M Hughes, 14-1 D Advocaat, G Zola, 16-1 R Levy, J Klinsmann, 20-1 G Houllier, 28-1 J Mourinho

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok Mr BlueLion, Just relax, and tell the nice doctor what drugs you are taking today :thumbsdown:

I'd like to see Mourinho return

Man Utd get Grant

Livscum get McClaren

nirvana pure nirvana, ah if only :eyebrows: i'd die a happy man if that ever happened.

regards:JBD

There's just something about Ex-Blues that i love as our manager. The Gullit & Vialli years were probs my favourite of all time because it was just so Chelsea. Mourinho was brought in simply because hes the best tactician in the world (not a bad reason) and he brought in so much confidence. Its kida like we knew in 2004 that we were gonna win the league next season. Even tho we're doing ok at present and chalenging for everything, i'm not really that happy, theres not the buzz of previous years. Zola/Casiraghi partnership (From ItalyU21), Vialli back (he's said live on Sky he wants the job back), Clarke (legend, never been out the fold), Mark Hughes (ex blue of course) or just any ex blue would do me (you know what i mean, don't throw names like bogarde or fleck at me). I wants my Chelsea back.

• 2 weeks later...

i would also love Sparky. He was great for us in his brief 2 year stint and he's so passionate. He would be a very popular choice with the players and the fans. Ex-Blue too, Perfect. But is he a big enough managerial name for RA? doubt it unfortunately. RA will look for managers that have had massive success and that have won world cups and european cups etc.