The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

2 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

No more Europe for any London lot this year. That was quick! All out the first knock outs. Unless we somehow pull off a miracle but v v doubtful

I just do not want to get routed in Munich

I would take a 2 2 draw

or even a 2 1 loss

sore afraid of a 5, 6 goal pasting though

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I just do not want to get routed in Munich

I would take a 2 2 draw

or even a 2 1 loss

sore afraid of a 5, 6 goal pasting though

Same. Spurs was funny when they lost..this will be annoying. In a way be nice if can pull back but same time we are not winning it and give us time to focus on 4th.

And no happy crowd. Be odd

The Italian football federation (FIGC) have officially announced that they will try to postpone the end of Serie A until the end of May.
Wow! I was surprised by the April news, but if this happens, the league might as well be a write off with the Euros around the corner.

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:
21 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:
The Italian football federation (FIGC) have officially announced that they will try to postpone the end of Serie A until the end of May.

Wow! I was surprised by the April news, but if this happens, the league might as well be a write off with the Euros around the corner.

IF there even is a Euro 2020

that shit looks shaky AF atm 

If things are how they are no way will it go ahead. Especially like said it's in so many different countries. You cant have fans flying from here there and everywhere. Even if venue were to change be empty stadiums. Especially as more games being behind closed doors.