The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

Dont get why people ate always happy to see rivals losing in europe. We need to keep them occupied as long as possible. The faree they get in the CL the better our chances in the league. Same with Spurs. I hope all english team go into the quarterfinals at least.

also better for the coefficient and the better the league the greater achievement it is to win it ourselves. Dont be short-sighted guys.

24 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Dont get why people ate always happy to see rivals losing in europe. We need to keep them occupied as long as possible. The faree they get in the CL the better our chances in the league. Same with Spurs. I hope all english team go into the quarterfinals at least.

also better for the coefficient and the better the league the greater achievement it is to win it ourselves. Dont be short-sighted guys.

I have no doubt Shitty goes through, I just want them to have to sweat it out, and a loss is loss in the players' heads. Anything to rattle their air of invincibility they rolled into this season with.

I also really like Lyon, they have a great young team, would love to grab someone out of this lot:

AMF Nabil Fekir (IF his knee issue that caused the scouser scum to bail outlast minute is truly fixed)

RW Maxwel Cornet (was a beast tonight)

CMF Tanguy Ndombélé (Spuds had a 50m euro bid turned down)

CMF Houssem Aouar

DMF Lucas Tousart

LB Ferland Mendy

4 hours ago, Vesper said:

I have no doubt Shitty goes through, I just want them to have to sweat it out, and a loss is loss in the players' heads. Anything to rattle their air of invincibility they rolled into this season with.

I also really like Lyon, they have a great young team, would love to grab someone out of this lot:

AMF Nabil Fekir (IF his knee issue that caused the scouser scum to bail outlast minute is truly fixed)

RW Maxwel Cornet (was a beast tonight)

CMF Tanguy Ndombélé (Spuds had a 50m euro bid turned down)

CMF Houssem Aouar

DMF Lucas Tousart

LB Ferland Mendy

Amazing team yes. Ndombele and Aouar are top top talents. Cornet and Tousart are not that great IMO, but Cornet had superb game, probably best game in ages. 

Its a real shame though Lyon lost Geubbels and Maolida so soon. Maolida is superb prospect and would probably get alot of play time with Mariano gone. Gouiri is still here though, but picked up serious injury and who knows how will that turn out.

Hopefuly Dembele puts in good performance through the season, Lyon needs someone to fill those 20some goals Mariano scored last season. Denayer is also bit of suspect, but better than Morel.

5 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Very likely they will progress anyway. But now with defeat in first game, they wont have any easy/laid back matches left. Harder for them to keep up in PL and CL. 

I personally want them to lose all because they are club that can surpass us with trophies, as they are not so far behind us. And I dont think we could compete with them in EPL yet, despite of our brilliant start. I am content with strong third place finish which is realistic and healthy for a long term.

So, fuck you ManCity!!!

Poslano sa mog SM-A310F koristeći Tapatalk

Seems the Shitty players couldn't be arsed playing in front of a load of empty seats....The tourists did well to turn out and make it look half full though.

They under estimated Lyon and that's why they lost.

7 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Amazing team yes. Ndombele and Aouar are top top talents. Cornet and Tousart are not that great IMO, but Cornet had superb game, probably best game in ages. 

Its a real shame though Lyon lost Geubbels and Maolida so soon. Maolida is superb prospect and would probably get alot of play time with Mariano gone. Gouiri is still here though, but picked up serious injury and who knows how will that turn out.

Hopefuly Dembele puts in good performance through the season, Lyon needs someone to fill those 20some goals Mariano scored last season. Denayer is also bit of suspect, but better than Morel.

Yes, I have listed Maolida as one of my really young strikers to watch.Was really surprised they sold him for so low.

Willem Geubbels has potential to be a superstar LWer, I have not listed him as a target there due to 2 facts:

1. We have a similar player, albeit a couple inches shorter, but faster and same age (well 9 months older) in CHO. 

2. Monaco just bought him (£18m, which will probably be a steal)

12 hours ago, Vesper said:

Sevilla 3 Real nil FT

Sevilla now is 4th, only 3 points off the top. Andre Silva is now La Liga top scorer (what a turnaround from his utter bust at AC Milan.)

Andre Silva is the opposite of what we are seeing with Morata now, he's confident as hell, and I could bet good money if Morata went in January he would start firing elsewhere.

Both suffering/suffered psychological issues in front of goal and confidence high or very low.

And this is why now, whilst Giroud isn't perfect, his link up play is miles ahead of Morata, he's better in the air and exactly why he is lesser of the two evils of the two.

Morata is mentally shot. 

1st impressions were Valencia in the linup shots were all standing still looking asshead looking up for business.

Manure were all fidgety going from foot to foot squirming.

I dont know if that means Valencia were nervous or up to do the job

Or Manure were full of electric energy kmowing the pressures on them - or just nervous??

Would love Bats to do em!!