The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

That you cant see two people discussing about a QF that you have to add a Spanish spice to it, yet you complain when Belgian memebers do the same...

You cannot be for real :doh:

Thank you,

Thank you for giving the time of the fucking day to actually make me post in such a ridiculous conversation deployed by yourself in order to have some edge towards me when in the end you have completely and utterly failed. AGAIN

First and foremost, THE ONLY remarks I made towards certain members was down to their defending of Hazard during the transfer saga and after a match while some members voted for Hazard who were of the same nationality considering he wasn't even the top 2 players on the pitch, (Again, THIS WAS TONGUE FIRMLY PLACED IN CHEEK) I have defended Hazard in the most highest fashions in terms his of ability and what he can become. I have also rated Lukaku in how we are blessed to have a player of his quality at such a young age, not to mention he has the potential to be a club legend. I have rated De Bryune and Courtois in how they could soon be placed in our first team and provide this side with a tremendous amount of potential. I AGREE with the majority of the Belgian members in how they rate their prospects, but what I also agree with is when a player should prove his worth before anything else. The Name on the front of the shirt, is more important than the back.

Carrying on this cringeworthy discussion, how many fucking times have you heard me state that Torres is the most over rated pile of vomit on the face of the earth? There are actually members who still defend them, neither one of them Spanish. How many times have I stated that Mata is yet to be world class because some of his best football was at Valencia and I think he is nearly there in reaching that status. Do I fucking have knee jerk reactions over him? No. I think reasonably and I think its fair to say that Mata carrying this form will reach that status of World Class. I have always express my hated towards Barca, but there is no fucking denying their talent. I think Pique is the most over rated defender in the world. I don't know how many times I've expressed this enough. Does that make me bias?

The idea that you have conjured in your mind that I constantly ridicule members for blatant biased remarks is nothing more than a failed attempt in trying to actually prove the most ridiculous comment I've ever heard in how Xavi, Iniesta, and Busquets are nothing special without Messi. Such a comment should automatically place a ban for the member that actually had the simplicity of posting such a shit post. Iniesta, is the most graceful and natural footballer in the world. He is the Ideal big game player for club and country and his ability is almost similar to Zidane. His influence in 2008, along with Xavi, continued the brilliant success of the national team before Barca's consecutive string of silverware. Where was Messi influencing them then? The little lad at 19 playing LW? Xavi is the most important player in Spanish National team history. He orchestrates the current flow of club and country and has perfected the art of total football philosophy. He dictates the tempo of 95% of every game he is in and has the experience to overcome tight spaces and continue transition. Busquets has been praised by many professionals and managers in how he has such an important role, that some may forget to see due to the brilliance of Xavi and Iniesta. Some people of a simple mind may think that what he does is nothing special, (cough). His movement off the ball, control, vision, and general awareness makes him the best Center defensive midfielder in the world. The Idea that you perpetuated that they are over rated and nothing special without Messi, is bar none the most irrational things I've ever fucking heard. BAR NONE. And the fact that Xavi, Iniesta, and Busquets carrying on their ability to the national team and carry the same kind of success, even without Messi, just makes your point that much more invalid and lacking common sense.

Speaking of the National team and your once again Hilarious remarks towards their victories, not to mention your poor attempt to dish out at my mother's country on their unemployment rate, only exceeds your lack of reason and ability to carrying on an argument without pulling something out of your arse in something that is completely and utterly irrelevant when you have been backed to a wall. So because Spain isn't beating teams left and right with such a high margin, means they are 'over rated' and 'are the best of the worst'?. Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't this 'best of worst national sides' make history last summer? Winning Euro 08, WC 2010, and Euro 12 in a consecutive fashion? Not to mention having to end the game early due to Spain absolutely thrashing Italy down to respect? Spain's Philosophy of football 99% of the time allows the other team to fully 'park the bus' in order to try to get a result. It doesn't help either when we have a midfielder playing as our false number 9 and still being able to open teams apart with victories that led us to the final in 2012. So in reality, low margin scores from this side is not surprising giving the predictable tactics the opposition will use (Park the Bus) and the fact we don't play with a fucking striker, yet we still won the competition, even with Torres. :yay: . The genuine flow and chemistry between our players, not to mention the sheer talent that each of them hold, (even without Messi...) won these competitions. We took down two respectful sides in the World Cup last year and outplayed them on both occasions. Score line doesn't matter, what matters is the result and they made history, something I actually witnessed. History remembers the winners. The remarks you made are at the highest order unjustifiable, unreasonable, and just down right stupid. Maybe you should take a long look at yourself and actually think before you type down garbage, what do you say Pal?

tumblr_lpk6sjhizF1qbpm3ro1_500.gif

You cannot be for real :doh:

Thank you,

Thank you for giving the time of the fucking day to actually make me post in such a ridiculous conversation deployed by yourself in order to have some edge towards me when in the end you have completely and utterly failed. AGAIN

First and foremost, THE ONLY remarks I made towards certain members was down to their defending of Hazard during the transfer saga and after a match while some members voted for Hazard who were of the same nationality considering he wasn't even the top 2 players on the pitch, (Again, THIS WAS TONGUE FIRMLY PLACED IN CHEEK) I have defended Hazard in the most highest fashions in terms his of ability and what he can become. I have also rated Lukaku in how we are blessed to have a player of his quality at such a young age, not to mention he has the potential to be a club legend. I have rated De Bryune and Courtois in how they could soon be placed in our first team and provide this side with a tremendous amount of potential. I AGREE with the majority of the Belgian members in how they rate their prospects, but what I also agree with is when a player should prove his worth before anything else. The Name on the front of the shirt, is more important than the back.

Carrying on this cringeworthy discussion, how many fucking times have you heard me state that Torres is the most over rated pile of vomit on the face of the earth? There are actually members who still defend them, neither one of them Spanish. How many times have I stated that Mata is yet to be world class because some of his best football was at Valencia and I think he is nearly there in reaching that status. Do I fucking have knee jerk reactions over him? No. I think reasonably and I think its fair to say that Mata carrying this form will reach that status of World Class. I have always express my hated towards Barca, but there is no fucking denying their talent. I think Pique is the most over rated defender in the world. I don't know how many times I've expressed this enough. Does that make me bias?

The idea that you have conjured in your mind that I constantly ridicule members for blatant biased remarks is nothing more than a failed attempt in trying to actually prove the most ridiculous comment I've ever heard in how Xavi, Iniesta, and Busquets are nothing special without Messi. Such a comment should automatically place a ban for the member that actually had the simplicity of posting such a shit post. Iniesta, is the most graceful and natural footballer in the world. He is the Ideal big game player for club and country and his ability is almost similar to Zidane. His influence in 2008, along with Xavi, continued the brilliant success of the national team before Barca's consecutive string of silverware. Where was Messi influencing them then? The little lad at 19 playing LW? Xavi is the most important player in Spanish National team history. He orchestrates the current flow of club and country and has perfected the art of total football philosophy. He dictates the tempo of 95% of every game he is in and has the experience to overcome tight spaces and continue transition. Busquets has been praised by many professionals and managers in how he has such an important role, that some may forget to see due to the brilliance of Xavi and Iniesta. Some people of a simple mind may think that what he does is nothing special, (cough). His movement off the ball, control, vision, and general awareness makes him the best Center defensive midfielder in the world. The Idea that you perpetuated that they are over rated and nothing special without Messi, is bar none the most irrational things I've ever fucking heard. BAR NONE. And the fact that Xavi, Iniesta, and Busquets carrying on their ability to the national team and carry the same kind of success, even without Messi, just makes your point that much more invalid and lacking common sense.

Speaking of the National team and your once again Hilarious remarks towards their victories, not to mention your poor attempt to dish out at my mother's country on their unemployment rate, only exceeds your lack of reason and ability to carrying on an argument without pulling something out of your arse in something that is completely and utterly irrelevant when you have been backed to a wall. So because Spain isn't beating teams left and right with such a high margin, means they are 'over rated' and 'are the best of the worst'?. Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't this 'best of worst national sides' make history last summer? Winning Euro 08, WC 2010, and Euro 12 in a consecutive fashion? Not to mention having to end the game early due to Spain absolutely thrashing Italy down to respect? Spain's Philosophy of football 99% of the time allows the other team to fully 'park the bus' in order to try to get a result. It doesn't help either when we have a midfielder playing as our false number 9 and still being able to open teams apart with victories that led us to the final in 2012. So in reality, low margin scores from this side is not surprising giving the predictable tactics the opposition will use (Park the Bus) and the fact we don't play with a fucking striker, yet we still won the competition, even with Torres. :yay: . The genuine flow and chemistry between our players, not to mention the sheer talent that each of them hold, (even without Messi...) won these competitions. We took down two respectful sides in the World Cup last year and outplayed them on both occasions. Score line doesn't matter, what matters is the result and they made history, something I actually witnessed. History remembers the winners. The remarks you made are at the highest order unjustifiable, unreasonable, and just down right stupid. Maybe you should take a long look at yourself and actually think before you type down garbage, what do you say Pal?

I actually agree with most of your post, but you and I know we will take the piss of each other's post...

Check your PM.

tumblr_mjqk32I5vu1qdlh1io1_400.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So after Jose claimed FIFA changed people's votes for manager of the year and FIFA denied, Pandev comes out and says his vote for Mourinho had been changed: http://www.football-italia.net/32132/pandev-fifa-changed-my-mou-vote

Are we really surprised by this? I mean look at the best XI in the world..