The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

33 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Something similar happened in EL. Juventus, United, Sevilla and Sporting in one half of the draw while Mourinho can reach final. Just like in Porto 20 years ago he can do b2b European trophies. 

If he manages to win another European trophy despite all his recent antics, he'll be back among the top managers around.

not happy with the draw at all, but it is what it is, there are no easy games in CL, you have to beat the best to win, we can be a match for any team on our day, but with the way this season has gone i don’t expect too much.

• 4 weeks later...

My prediction is that City gets through comfortably. Hope I’m wrong, but Bayern simply aren’t used to playing a team that’s got more quality than they do. PSG & Barca who they played already aren’t near City currently.

1 minute ago, DDA said:

This is City's year isn't it.. they are going to win the treble aren't they!

There’s no other truly standout side in this years UCL so I think they’ll finally win it this year sadly. Don’t think Arse will choke the PL away, though. Would be hilarious.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

There’s no other truly standout side in this years UCL so I think they’ll finally win it this year sadly. Don’t think Arse will choke the PL away, though. Would be hilarious.

Never write off Real in this competition. 

14 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Arsenal's run of games is ridiculous now including City. 

City are something else... with that freak up top.

I hate it.

I'm starting to sway towards Arsenal winning the league being a good thing for football. I can't bare City winning the treble ffs.