The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

Anyone got any idea on who'll win in the Tigre vs. Palmeiras match tonight? Had a medium size stake on both Juventus + Palmeiras winning. 4/1 odds I think it was.

Getting a gut feeling it'll be a draw.

Cüneyt Çakir Has Over 10,000 followers in his Twitter account. But in England insisted to relate specifically to 38 Twitter accounts. The short list has only two official accounts of teams outside Turkey.

Real Madrid and Barcelona.

The short list has only one player. Cristiano Ronaldo. and a Spanish tourist Company.

He loves Spanish Teams. :ph34r:

Anyone got any idea on who'll win in the Tigre vs. Palmeiras match tonight? Had a medium size stake on both Juventus + Palmeiras winning. 4/1 odds I think it was.

Getting a gut feeling it'll be a draw.

Oooh if you had placed a bet on Tigre...BEHAVE! :)

EDIT: So doomed you Leif. Kleber had a Torres vs Barcelona chance at the 89th minute to win for Palmeiras and lost it. Afterwards (with one man down), Palmeiras conceded in the 95th minute! LOOOOOOOL

Cüneyt Çakir Has Over 10,000 followers in his Twitter account. But in England insisted to relate specifically to 38 Twitter accounts. The short list has only two official accounts of teams outside Turkey.
Real Madrid and Barcelona.
The short list has only one player. Cristiano Ronaldo. and a Spanish tourist Company.
He loves Spanish Teams. :ph34r:

u know I think that's a fake

Even though PSG did not need to win yesterday, I wasn´t too impressed with them, last night.

I guess we need to wait & see them performing again.

Celtics campaign has come to an end too. Just not good enough to beat Juve, but it was a great experience for Celtic players.

Manure are out & that pleases me the most.

Now, all I need is to see the dwarfs of Barca getting beaten next week & of course the pathetic Arsenal too.

Unbelievable... :doh:

Amazing how one individual can be a complete bore and truly unaware of the obvious. As blatant as it may be...

25084915.jpg

Take a bow :wank2:

Torres vs Cleverly? He should have been sent off but he wasn't. As for the offsides goal, in situations like that where the linesman doesn't know, he has to give the benefit to the attacker which was the case, but in the end, it hurt us and cost us the game. I'm more dissapointed in how our team started the game rather than that unfortunate call. We should have started how we finished.

The HIguain Goal was clearly a foul from Ramos before the goal.

In all honesty, I am 100 percent down for technology in those offside incidents, as the linesman being not sure and giving the advantage to the attack really is a flaw in the game. Especially now since were in the 21'st century FFS.

Yea and has Ferguson ever said anything to favour tehcnology? No and how was Torres red? It was a yellow. He barely touched Cleverly. Not as bad as Evans'. It's not just once that UTD rob teams. City, Liverpool (A), Newcastle, Arsenal, Southampton (H) [Phil Jones dived twice and the free kick to score was a dive by Jones]. They have built this lead like that.

Just read: www.diminbeirut.typepad.com

The Media's gone mad about the Nani's red u should have heard TalkSport drive time yesterday!

Adrian Durham claims that Mourinho puts pressure on referees so they support him. He said this yesterday on Drivetime on TalkSport. He believes due to this all refs support Madrid? Bullshit! Every ref who Fergie's ever criticised goes into League 2 or is sent to the USA! (Chris Foy, Peter Waltion) or Like Clattenburg who didn't get a Man U match for a year after reffing last season's 6-1. The funny thing is all of them when they come back give red cards/penalties.

but that's not the point the point is Durham and the rest of the media have gone mad over their first red in 1 and a half years!

Oh yea and Durham also wrote this for the Daily Mail: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2288339/ADRIAN-DURHAM-COLUMN-I-dont-want-Jose-Mourinho-win-Arsenal-missed-Dwight-Gayle-Lerner-respect-Aston-Villa-history.html

Red or not there were other decisons that also werent right yet not mentioned.Man U didnt even score for themselves either..

Its mental the uproar over this.Drogbas outbust did take the attention from the dodgy mistakes but even with the dodgy ref we had so many chances that didnt take advantage from which is why we went out.And we've had so many shit decisons,pens not given one against Man U I think.If this was us we'd been told to get over it and yet 3 days later still headlines..refs are shite it just happens these days

And if Arsenal do go out Planti and co must be bloody thrilled!They seemed to big up a Marid Barca final last year and us and Munich screwed that up

Yea and has Ferguson ever said anything to favour tehcnology? No and how was Torres red? It was a yellow. He barely touched Cleverly. Not as bad as Evans'. It's not just once that UTD rob teams. City, Liverpool (A), Newcastle, Arsenal, Southampton (H) [Phil Jones dived twice and the free kick to score was a dive by Jones]. They have built this lead like that.

Just read: www.diminbeirut.typepad.com

Mate, I'm saying this with all respect. Your hated for United is truly blinding you from anything rational.

Mate, I'm saying this with all respect. Your hated for United is truly blinding you from anything rational.

ik m8 your not trying to offend me ,but no it isn't. I know when UTD do well and when they don't. Ik your someone who respects UTD a lot but the point is I don't! It's literally the only club in the world I don't respect or hate. There is no other club I would say that too. I am usually unbiased towards all other clubs except them. It's just them I h8.

The same applies to me. When it comes to Manure, I have no mercy. I want them to be hammered in every game they play in.

Even today, I read Rio the A-hole is not punished for clapping his hands in front of the ref.

My question. Why not ?

Should all other players ridicule the refs in front of millions & get away with it ?