Mauricio Isla

LDN Blue

The 23-year-old's representative, Claudio Vagheggi, has now indicated that Stamford Bridge is his most likely English destination.

Asked about reports suggesting a deal to take Isla to Inter Milan was close, he said three other clubs had been in touch to ask about the versatile defender's price.

'They are Roma, Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain,' Vagheggi told UdineseBlog.

He added Inter were the 'first option' for his client, but that it was too early to make a final decision about a transfer.

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/895498-chelsea-make-initial-approach-for-mauricio-isla?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's all fine and well him being a good wing back but would he be a good full back because I cannot see Chelsea changing their style to accommodate for wing backs?

I would imagine Bosingwa could do a decent job as a wing back, but he's a pretty terrible full back!

I haven't ever really seen him play to be honest, although I would admit to hearing good things about him.

What do you mean by that? Are you saying every player in Serie A sucks?

No no no, I mean by the fact that the players in Serie A usually move to other clubs in Serie A rather than move to England.. like Nesta from Lazio to MIlan, Pirlo from Milan to Juventus, Ibra (a few years ago) from Juventus to Inter.... happens in Bundesliga as well a lot...

• 2 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You