Jose Bosingwa

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ironically he seems to do less damage to us at centre back when positioning is his worst attribute!

In fairness though he put a shift in tonight, and although I would still expect him to be one who leaves in the summer, he's earned his chance to start in the final and hopefully, as it is likely to be for a number of players, a fitting way to bring the curtain down on his Chelsea career if we can go on and win it.

Ironically he seems to do less damage to us at centre back when positioning is his worst attribute!

In fairness though he put a shift in tonight, and although I would still expect him to be one who leaves in the summer, he's earned his chance to start in the final and hopefully, as it is likely to be for a number of players, a fitting way to bring the curtain down on his Chelsea career if we can go on and win it.

And in all fairness we don't really have a choice but to start him in the finals.

As BlueLion says, he deserves a tonne of praise for his performance last night in extremely difficult circumstances. Yes he is prone to the odd mistake and lapse of concentration but this is a guy who cost 20 million who was a regular starter for one of the top international teams in the world, he isn't some randomer we plucked off the street and, while I would also prefer Ivanovic to be able to start at right back, Bosingwa should be able to do a job there in the final.

Pathetic defending from him and Sturridge for Cisse's first goal yesterday. Just look how easy did Santon cut inside and passed it to Cisse, who was of course, left in acres of space in the penalty box himself! :doh:

Pathetic defending from him and Sturridge for Cisse's first goal yesterday. Just look how easy did Santon cut inside and passed it to Cisse, who was of course, left in acres of space in the penalty box himself! :doh:

Now just imagine that was Robben!

I wonder if AVB will go after him in the summer, he's followed a similar pattern before by trying to sign Pereira from his former club. He fucking loved Bosingwa, even preferred him over Bertrand at left back, practically untouchable during his tenure (for the most part).

I wonder if AVB will go after him in the summer, he's followed a similar pattern before by trying to sign Pereira from his former club. He fucking loved Bosingwa, even preferred him over Bertrand at left back, practically untouchable during his tenure (for the most part).

He can definitely take him if he wants to.

It didn't help that Luiz was injured for quite a few games, and then Ivanovic was injured for a while as well. So Bosingwa always found himself in the starting XI