Jose Bosingwa

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont see this will happen. madrid seeks for longer solution in rb after arbeloa plays shit. i guess they wont get two players on same position. they already have arbeloa and ramos. new rb and bossingwa means 4 players which is usless...

Thank the lords of Kobol!

haha nice one. am rewatching BSG right now :D :D

Anyway regarding Bosingwa - Hope our clueless board doesn't see these reports about big teams being interested and then think "hmm.... if so many teams are interested it must mean Jose is a good player! Here you go Jose, 4 year contract!!!"

Perhaps this is what Mourinho is trying to do :lol:

haha nice one. am rewatching BSG right now :D :D

Anyway regarding Bosingwa - Hope our clueless board doesn't see these reports about big teams being interested and then think "hmm.... if so many teams are interested it must mean Jose is a good player! Here you go Jose, 4 year contract!!!"

Perhaps this is what Mourinho is trying to do :lol:

I wouldn't put it past TSO. Its the kind of mindfucking he likes to give out.

So he will probably be playing today if Branna gets banned :(

so.... as long as players don't pass it to him or Fulham players don't run at him we are ok. :Goober:

Ivanovic can still play tonight and if he's going to get banned it will be for Tottenham, Arsenal and QPR games.

If (when) Iva is banned for those three games I'd rather have Ferreira at right back and Ramires on the wing like Benfica 1st leg. Ferreira is slow as hell so he stays back at all times and Ramires does twice as much work to cover for Paulo and also support the attacks. If Bosingwa is to play then whoever plays on the wing will have to do triple work because he has to cover for Bosingwa and the guy covering for Bosingwa (someone from midfield) as well as do his own work. Even Ramires couldn't handle that much. :Goober:

Ivanovic can still play tonight and if he's going to get banned it will be for Tottenham, Arsenal and QPR games.

If (when) Iva is banned for those three games I'd rather have Ferreira at right back and Ramires on the wing like Benfica 1st leg. Ferreira is slow as hell so he stays back at all times and Ramires does twice as much work to cover for Paulo and also support the attacks. If Bosingwa is to play then whoever plays on the wing will have to do triple work because he has to cover for Bosingwa and the guy covering for Bosingwa (someone from midfield) as well as do his own work. Even Ramires couldn't handle that much. :Goober:

Oh, right.. thank god eh? I think Dempsey would totally destroy Bosingwa even with Ramires trying to chip in and help him out defensively.

• 2 weeks later...

It doesn't matter now. He's out on a free. If Inter want him or not, who cares, he's gone either way.

I know his contract is expiring but I'm just worried that Chelsea's board will fuck this up and give him some ridiculous contract extension. If there are other good teams interested in him, it increases the chances that he will actually be gone come next season.

I know his contract is expiring but I'm just worried that Chelsea's board will fuck this up and give him some ridiculous contract extension. If there are other good teams interested in him, it increases the chances that he will actually be gone come next season.

Nah, given how RDM has pretty much relegated him to 2nd choice now, I doubt we give him a contract extension. That said, we do need a RB cause we have no backup for Ivan, so if we can't find one, then maybe we'll be forced to give him an extension. Yikes!