New Chelsea Manager

So I won't buy your Moyes comparison to Sam and Roy. I still want Moyes! blue%20scalf.gif

Ok then tell me this, what has Moyes done differently at Everton to what Sam and Roy did at Bolton and Fulham respectively to suggest he won't go exactly the same way if he is given a top job.

I like how you come here and break all this with your analysis, but I also remember you had same analysis for AVB back at the beginning of the season......In fact the biggest hyper of the AVB reign Eldo, is no longer here to stick out his neck.

What the fuck are you on about? i (along with many other user's) said AVB would have been fantastic for us given time and patience, something i stand by, but i guess we will never know now will we?

and even so can you please stop this tedious im right your wrong game, i said Liverpool would do shit this season when most of this forum were seriously worried about them, i also said last season we would finish 2nd even when we were 5th, do you see me lording it over member's in every thread?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok then tell me this, what has Moyes done differently at Everton to what Sam and Roy did at Bolton and Fulham respectively to suggest he won't go exactly the same way if he is given a top job.

What the fuck are you on about? i (along with many other user's) said AVB would have been fantastic for us given time and patience, something i stand by, but i guess we will never know now will we?

and even so can you please stop this tedious im right your wrong game, i said Liverpool would do shit this season when most of this forum were seriously worried about them, i also said last season we would finish 2nd even when we were 5th, do you see me lording it over member's in every thread?

What I am about is this:

http://forum.talkche...-december-2001/

http://forum.talkche...pening-9-games/

You always want to try to compare to something in the past.

Just because it happened in the past, does not means it can happen again.

Your statistic there about Mourinho proved nothing about AVB.

Just like your comparisons of Moyes to Sam don' t mean much of nothing!

And I will tell you this, a lot of people can have one or two good seasons just like AVB showed.

What is much harder is to maintain a certain lvl of success for a sustain period of time.

Moyes has over a decade of experience to his CV with Everton to show for his hard work.

What I am about is this:

http://forum.talkche...-december-2001/

http://forum.talkche...pening-9-games/

You always want to try to compare to something in the past.

Just because it happened in the past, does not means it can happen again.

Your statistic there about Mourinho proved nothing about AVB.

Just like your comparisons of Moyes to Sam don' t mean much of nothing!

And I will tell you this, a lot of people can have one or two good seasons just like AVB showed.

What is much harder is to maintain a certain lvl of success for a sustain period of time.

Moyes has over a decade of experience to his CV with Everton to show for his hard work.

Tomo loves to create this kind of post. He always come with this kind of thing.

He is always dramatic, he created a topic to say this season would define the future of this club, he created a topic to say that we would be fucked forever if AVB was axed, he was saying that only after 4 years we would be able to judge AVB, now he is saying RBM and Mouirnho are the only two managers that would succeed here.