New Chelsea Manager

Team next year

Cech/Courtois

Ivanovic cahill terry cole

Essien sneijder

Sturridg lampard mata

higuain/DD

Subs: Turnbull luiz bosingwa romeu mceachran de bruyne lukaku

Reserves: hutchinson, piazon, feruz, benayoun(rotation)

Manager : Guus Hiddink

World beatrs!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ignoring forum members is a very good way to discuss football.

I see you fail to understand the difference between discussions and insults.

Ignore list is there just for that reason. If a certain person annoys you or pisses you of, you can ignore him and spare the others of your outbursts and insults with him. It also sends an ugly picture of this forum to the world.

Half of the forum also wanted AVB to stay, so your statistics means nothing here.

It's not a statistic, it's a metaphore I used to show to him that lots of people are already ignoring Justin and that instead of getting pissed of through internet with someone, he should rather join that group too and as you can see, he didn't know how to do it so I helped him.

Hiddink will get the job. His Anzhi contract has a term that says he can quit after the first season is over if he wants.

He's on £6.3m a year in that job though, so unless Roman can dig deep into his pocket (image that?!), then we won't get him.

Yes, because sex offenders have some sort of specific 'look' <_<

OT : He was never going to come here anyway, he's got a much better project going there at BVB, would be crazy to leave that for Roman's whims. The Chelsea job is not a step up for these managers.

Yes, because sex offenders have some sort of specific 'look' <_<

OT : He was never going to come here anyway, he's got a much better project going there at BVB, would be crazy to leave that for Roman's whims. The Chelsea job is not a step up for these managers.

rightly said...the managerial job must be given to hiddink, rafa or van gaal....mour and pep r just unrealistic

My dream would be David Moyes. But I'm realistic, he's not suited for a job with such high pressure like at Cheslea. I would be really disappointed to see him giving the stick just months before being sacked.

I think Di Matteo is a good solution at the end of the day. I had doubts, not about his playing philosphy (WBA and MK Dons played pretty well and they still do even if RDM was not THE instigator of a plying style there) but about his management skills and ability to change things under pressure. Last season at WBA gave many points to discuss: his team played well and was solid at the back, but after an awful run of games he didn't find solutions. But we eventually saw with Hodgson just after that the matter was not physically but really due to team's confidence.

I keep my judging on Di Matteo first games, especially because with the little list of fixture he has he does not necessarly has to rotate team very often (even if he did between PL, Cup and CL). We don't know yet how it'd work on a complete season.

I think that the players are sufficiently aware tactically to play well and don't really need someone to teach them how to kick in the ball. Di Matteo's approach seems simple for the games he had in charge, it looks like to Ancelotti's style to allow a lot of freedom to his players but with the massive differences that Di Matteo knows how the club works and that he is able to make a sentence with more than 3 english words in a row.

Di Matteo does not seems tyrannic, it's often the case when the assistant (who has different relationship with the squad) replaces the manager. I think it's a good point, without falling into the paranoid approach of the Terrys, Lampards and Drogbas running the club.

Plus he hasn't the idiotic and selfish Arnesen around him, I really look forward to see what kind of players he could bring. Players such like at WBA would be great, British players able to play football.

To be honest even if Villas Boas' two transfer markets in charge were well leaded and pretty intelligent, I wasn't really excited by the rumours linking players such as Hulk, Falcao or Perreira to the club

My dream would be David Moyes. But I'm realistic, he's not suited for a job with such high pressure like at Cheslea. I would be really disappointed to see him giving the stick just months before being sacked.

I think Di Matteo is a good solution at the end of the day. I had doubts, not about his playing philosphy (WBA and MK Dons played pretty well and they still do even if RDM was not THE instigator of a plying style there) but about his management skills and ability to change things under pressure. Last season at WBA gave many points to discuss: his team played well and was solid at the back, but after an awful run of games he didn't find solutions. But we eventually saw with Hodgson just after that the matter was not physically but really due to team's confidence.

I keep my judging on Di Matteo first games, especially because with the little list of fixture he has he does not necessarly has to rotate team very often (even if he did between PL, Cup and CL). We don't know yet how it'd work on a complete season.

I think that the players are sufficiently aware tactically to play well and don't really need someone to teach them how to kick in the ball. Di Matteo's approach seems simple for the games he had in charge, it looks like to Ancelotti's style to allow a lot of freedom to his players but with the massive differences that Di Matteo knows how the club works and that he is able to make a sentence with more than 3 english words in a row.

Di Matteo does not seems tyrannic, it's often the case when the assistant (who has different relationship with the squad) replaces the manager. I think it's a good point, without falling into the paranoid approach of the Terrys, Lampards and Drogbas running the club.

Plus he hasn't the idiotic and selfish Arnesen around him, I really look forward to see what kind of players he could bring. Players such like at WBA would be great, British players able to play football.

To be honest even if Villas Boas' two transfer markets in charge were well leaded and pretty intelligent, I wasn't really excited by the rumours linking players such as Hulk, Falcao or Perreira to the club

I quite agree with u, mate

...but look at liverpool aftr they signd "good" british players..... V shud sign top talent preferably british rathr than goin fr just british players....

I quite agree with u, mate

...but look at liverpool aftr they signd "good" british players..... V shud sign top talent preferably british rathr than goin fr just british players....

I really think there are more than decent players in the Premier League, I'm a big fan of Matthew Jarvis, there is Steven Fletcher as well... James Morrisson gained a lot of importance at WBA, Joe Allen looks like a genuine great prospect. We should have looked closer to Scott Parker or Phil Jones in my opinion.

I completely agree with you about Liverpool's recruits except that I think that Adam deserves better than that, especially because he used to be given some stick recently after Lucas' injury.

I really think there are more than decent players in the Premier League, I'm a big fan of Matthew Jarvis, there is Steven Fletcher as well... James Morrisson gained a lot of importance at WBA, Joe Allen looks like a genuine great prospect. We should have looked closer to Scott Parker or Phil Jones in my opinion.

I completely agree with you about Liverpool's recruits except that I think that Adam deserves better than that, especially because he used to be given some stick recently after Lucas' injury.

True...there are good players in this league who are often overlookd in favor of an expensive foreigner....i hope we try And sign players with premship experience

rightly said...the managerial job must be given to hiddink, rafa or van gaal....mour and pep r just unrealistic

Surely you joke about Rafa! He'd be worse than Grant, Scolari and Hoddle combined!

Much as I'd like for us to get Bielsa, Moyes etc. the players just won't respect them and they'll "Villas-Boas" them out of a job. The sensible thing for Roman to do is to start handing out one year contracts that are automatically renewed if a certain target is achieved.