Birmingham v Chelsea

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh god probably! Saying that we did win at Fulham on pens..but thats probably it for the next 5 years lol.

lol yeah, two pens wins in a season would be way too much for Chelsea

Anyway this looks to be a second-string line-up....assessments can wait.

If you know how many of Birmingham starter are missing you will be embarrassed at your statement....We were singing for our Reserve to play in the championship and or first team is playing 0-0 at half time with half of a championship team starters away.....I guess now we can see how much AVB is the problem....SMH....To the players; guess this is how it feels when you try hard but cant produce shit because you are "TRULY PAST IT"...50million waste....I hope his manager saw how much AVB made him miss that chance...Pathetic excuse of footballers/professionals...

WHILE WE CAN'T SCORE 1 AGAINST WEST BROM AND BIRMINGHAM

Maybe you don't take care of the mentality and the conditions WBA and Birmingham were before playing Chelsea...

Can it have a rapport with the fact WBA has find his full potential and scores goals for fun, trashing a Martin O'Neill side 4-0 (MO'N is a twat but a defensive minded twat) just after one of the biggest wins in the derby ?

I don't know how Birmingham are this season, are they one of the best teams in England in terms of dynamic and organisation ? With a manager who deserves the Manager of the Year award ? Maybe a team who plays well with a genuine motivation for 90mn especially at the end of their games ? Maybe the stadium is a though place to go ?... No it really can't be the case for Birmingham

It's similar to the AC Milan side who probably booze, celebrate and think they had already won the tie.

Yes, Chelsea is shit but despite that fact the team is having a pretty decent game tonight.

What about Benitez chants? Heard that fans were singing "Fuck off, Benitez"...

That's right as well lmao. Singing fuck off benitez, we dont want you, or something very similiar to this lol

I really wish we hadn't fired Mikel yet... No really this player is totally as useless as he's also crap defensively.

Don't understand what you want to say. Can you explain?

If Kalou is taken off and Torres stays on I'd personally go to the Stadium and injury Torres to ensure I don't see him starting a game until the end of the season.