Younes Belhanda

bluesman2610

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest I want the Montpellier team to stay as it is. I want to see how they fare next year.

ya but then we are giving them another season to raise the asking price for players.. like if we went after hazard last year he would have been less expensive then what the are asking for him this year and the fact that KD was at their games as well as Zidane does not fair well for them staying the way they are..we should snap him up before price gets ridiculous

ya but then we are giving them another season to raise the asking price for players.. like if we went after hazard last year he would have been less expensive then what the are asking for him this year and the fact that KD was at their games as well as Zidane does not fair well for them staying the way they are..we should snap him up before price gets ridiculous

The asking prices are already ridiculous. Montpellier want €50 Million Giroud.

Lmao basically they want 50 million euros for a slightly better Darren Bent, I hope they don't say the same about Belhanda or the chances of us getting him is ridiculously slim even though the chance is slim right now due to the fact he will either go to Arsenal or Italy.

Lmao basically they want 50 million euros for a slightly better Darren Bent, I hope they don't say the same about Belhanda or the chances of us getting him is ridiculously slim even though the chance is slim right now due to the fact he will either go to Arsenal or Italy.

You should go to Giroud's thread, I did answer to another comparison (Gignac)

Typical english press

Montpellier's president is Louis "Loulou" Nicollin who made up his own garbage collecting buisness 30 years ago. He sponsors all the sports in Montpellier (4 different sports will be qualified for Champions League) and above all he doesn't keep his mouth in his pocket. He's an incredible character, you should google about him, he's just epic.

Of course he wasn't serious in asking that fee, Giroud has a 13 or 16m release clause

Otherwise Belhanda's season is over, he was involved in a fight against Evian Thonon Gaillard (2 reds each, Camara missed a penalty at the 10th minute of stoppage time) and was sent off. I didn't see the video, but he may be suspended as it is in that kind of case

He was sent off because off big mouth, did nothing realy. Than someone from Evian (who also got red card) attacked Belhanda...

Probably they will have 3 match ban, no more games this season, problem for Montpellier realy because I like to see them ahead of PSG.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You