Chelsea 3-0 Bolton

BlueLion.

Man of the Match  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the best man on the pitch in Chelsea Blue??

• Petr Cech
    • Branislav Ivanovic
    • Ashley Cole
    • David Luiz
    • Gary Cahill
    • Michael Essien
    • Ramires
    • Frank Lampard
    • Juan Mata
    • Didier Drogba
    • Daniel Sturridge
    • SUB - Fernando Torres
    • SUB - Salomon Kalou
    • SUB - John Mikel Obi

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you can't be happy about a 3-0 win that has kept us in a good position to get the vital 4th spot on a day when serious pressure was on the manager then I just don't know what kind of emotional connection you have to the club, Id say one that is minimal at best.

That's your view. And you are entitle to have such an opinion.

I gave my point and won't repeat myself again.

I voted for David Luiz for MOM but I thought Michael Essien was the key in this game, he was solid and moved the ball quickly and with accuracy. I would still like to see more of Kalou after his Afcon performance. Mata is being used a lot so we might have wanted to take him off and chuck Kalou into the mix once we had a good lead.

Did anyone who voted for lampard actually watch the game?if meireles played like lampard did yesterday he would get so much stick

Miereles has played crap for most of this season. Worthless transfer he was.

Good performance from the lads. CMON CHELSEA!!!

I don't know how there is only 5 votes for Essien, he was brilliant the whole match, he made the incredible difference in my opinion, and his passing was perfection. I don't mind if Luiz has more because he played well too, but just weird seeing Essien having 5 votes and Lampard with even more, if Lampard didn't score that goal he wouldn't of been highlighted in this match, but i must admit he did much better than he has been doing.

Not heard any update on his injury, he will most likely play on Saturday.

We find this article:

Didier Drogba non partirà per l'impegno della sua Nazionale, a causa della contusione al ginocchio destro subita nella partita contro il Bolton di sabato scorso. Lo staff medico monitorerà i progressi nel corso della settimana.

ChelseaFC.com

traslation:

Didier Drogba will not start for the commitment of his national team, because of right knee contusion suffered in the match against Bolton last Saturday. The medical staff will monitor progress during the week.

Would love to know why Lampard got the majority of the votes, i only saw 75 mins of the entire match, but other than the goal Lampard was far from a great performance, Drogba as well,

It's Bolton

He certainly did better than you think. He broke up Bolton's attacks, got forward most of the time and played lots of forward passes, quickly. IF we had made better use of his passes in the final third, you might have noticed his contribution even more. Not the greatest of performance from Lampard but still one of the better ones from him in recent times.

Drogba is injured apparently

He certainly did better than you think. He broke up Bolton's attacks, got forward most of the time and played lots of forward passes, quickly. IF we had made better use of his passes in the final third, you might have noticed his contribution even more. Not the greatest of performance from Lampard but still one of the better ones from him in recent times.

Given the face that it's Bolton and pulled out an average performance, doesn't satisfy me, but given our circumstances of recent games, i agree it was a better performance