Chelsea 3-0 Bolton

BlueLion.

Man of the Match  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the best man on the pitch in Chelsea Blue??

• Petr Cech
    • Branislav Ivanovic
    • Ashley Cole
    • David Luiz
    • Gary Cahill
    • Michael Essien
    • Ramires
    • Frank Lampard
    • Juan Mata
    • Didier Drogba
    • Daniel Sturridge
    • SUB - Fernando Torres
    • SUB - Salomon Kalou
    • SUB - John Mikel Obi

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

most of your posts today have been rubbish , but this one doesn't even make sense. You must be watching too much of Romney.

You should be seriously worried he could be your next President

most of your posts today have been rubbish , but this one doesn't even make sense. You must be watching too much of Romney.

You should be seriously worried he could be your next President

hahahhahaha

Anyway just ignore Justin he's been acting like a tit since the game ended.

I can see where Justin is coming from to be honest, more goals should of been scored but they wern't, and at least we didn't get too pressured and such. By i don't know why on earth you're not happy Justin that we won, that is just weird, you can't be a Chelsea supporter, i was buzzing and it's put a smile on my face for the rest of the day at the fact we've won, because i haven't been able to do that in a while.

But anyway, i think David Luiz has to play in midfield, play Cole in centre again, against West Brom and play Luiz with Ramires-Essien/Romeu-Luiz

By the way Essien deserves a mention what a game he had, Essien made some brilliant passes, just that simple pass our other midfielders can't make, he played the perfect pass to people who were in perfect positions.

And guys to be fair lets give credit to Bolton, they were brilliant defensivly, they made it a very hard game for us in my opinion, we should of scored much more but well done ot them, the defensive midfielders were constantly tracking back and there man marking was brilliant, besides there corners. And David Wheater was a right pain in the arse.

Just finished watching the game as I missed it today. Finally a win and a routine one. Clean sheet and 3 goals. But Bolton are 19th for a reason. They were awful, but we looked creative in attack and that's what giving me a lot of optimism. Can't escape the feeling it has happened just as Drogba returned...

Everyone did well though Cole has disappeared in our attack and made a few mistakes. Essien's passing was also good and much better then Meireles produced in the last couple of games.

MOTM

sideshow-bob_480x360.jpg

Just finished watching the game as I missed it today. Finally a win and a routine one. Clean sheet and 3 goals. But Bolton are 19th for a reason. They were awful, but we looked creative in attack and that's what giving me a lot of optimism. Can't escape the feeling it has happened just as Drogba returned...

Everyone did well though Cole has disappeared in our attack and made a few mistakes. Essien's passing was also good and much better then Meireles produced in the last couple of games.

MOTM

sideshow-bob_480x360.jpg

He played centre back today that's why.

But anyway, i think David Luiz has to play in midfield, play Cole in centre again, against West Brom and play Luiz with Ramires-Essien/Romeu-Luiz

By the way Essien deserves a mention what a game he had, Essien made some brilliant passes, just that simple pass our other midfielders can't make, he played the perfect pass to people who were in perfect positions.

I agree with David Luiz playing in midfield but I don't really want Cole in centre back. I also agree that Essien had a very good game.

I agree with David Luiz playing in midfield but I don't really want Cole in centre back. I also agree that Essien had a very good game.

I think he pretty much played centre back today, i know him and Luiz were switching positions all the time.

That is true. I just worry about some of his defending.

I know, but playing Luiz centre back we have no midfield, no passers, i think we have to take the risk, it's either that or we play Bosingwa (but i still think he's injured anyway, and i don't think we want that, but then again we could play Ferriera, but i like Ivanovic on the right.

I'm not sold on DL being a midfielder, but trying it out couldn't hurt.

I think we gots to give it a try, because we need points desperately, 4th place this season would be a miracle, a blessing even, we got David Luiz involved today and i think it benefited us, we have to get him invovled, we play him centre back, then who do we have in midfield?, it's just going to be a perfect example of those games where we drew 1-1 against fulham, wigan etc.

MOTM

sideshow-bob_480x360.jpg

i highly doubt ash is anywhere near fully fit so lets keep that in mind

it drove me nuts listening to the commentary with the guys pretending that ash terry lamps mikel and essien had no fitness issues the last while

I think we gots to give it a try, because we need points desperately, 4th place this season would be a miracle, a blessing even, we got David Luiz involved today and i think it benefited us, we have to get him invovled, we play him centre back, then who do we have in midfield?, it's just going to be a perfect example of those games where we drew 1-1 against fulham, wigan etc.

he can get involved playing at centre back especially with ash not fit and bos out, we shouldn;t be pushing up with our fullbacks anyway.

also luiz was extremely wasteful with possession this game but no one remembers this??? why, because he scored a pretty goal?

he can get involved playing at centre back especially with ash not fit and bos out, we shouldn;t be pushing up with our fullbacks anyway.

also luiz was extremely wasteful with possession this game but no one remembers this??? why, because he scored a pretty goal?

How was he wasteful?, why because he gave away 3 long balls?, only 2 of them were just too far off, still a good effort and good at picking out, better than any other player can do on our team. He got up there and passed the ball about and made some good runs, looked really good going up, i think it's good if we give him a try in midfield.

How was he wasteful?, why because he gave away 3 long balls?, only 2 of them were just too far off, still a good effort and good at picking out, better than any other player can do on our team. He got up there and passed the ball about and made some good runs, looked really good going up, i think it's good if we give him a try in midfield.

3 long balls in the first 20-25' maybe, but on the game he gave away possession many more times than that. he has all the athleticism and a good feel for the game, he is just soooo green still in every way (offense and defense). AVB clearly told him to build the attack almost exclusively because we don;t have a proper playmaking central mid and it puts so much pressure on our team shape and defense on the counter when we rely on a CB to start every single move. especially when that CB isn't pique, its young luiz.