Chelsea 3-0 Bolton

BlueLion.

Man of the Match  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the best man on the pitch in Chelsea Blue??

• Petr Cech
    • Branislav Ivanovic
    • Ashley Cole
    • David Luiz
    • Gary Cahill
    • Michael Essien
    • Ramires
    • Frank Lampard
    • Juan Mata
    • Didier Drogba
    • Daniel Sturridge
    • SUB - Fernando Torres
    • SUB - Salomon Kalou
    • SUB - John Mikel Obi

Bolton are rubbish, 3-0 win was a pretty soild performance, probably should of scored at least 5 against that mess. Oh well I'll take any 3 points at the moment.

Sturridge was a threat all game, Luiz played some great balls and scored a nice goal, he should seriously play in the midfield. Didn't think Cahill had a great game.

Lampard did some really good stuff but also some bad things too and blahhhh we should give up on Torres.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AVB was asked post match about Lampard and he said he was pleased with his reaction to sitting out in midweek.

And thats the thing when he spends a game or two rested he comes back and plays bloody brilliant.Hard because its not what he wants but he aint young anymore and rest does him and performance good

Confidence boost as well this game...we've dropped points against Wigan,Qpr and so..doesnt matter what postion they're in anyone can beat anyone.3 points is 3 points and its game like this that can be costly and hopfully we can build

Be weird watching Match of the day...been a while!

If you couldn't sit back and enjoy that win, after the depressing shit we've seen the last few months, then there's no help for you. No, our problems aren't solved. But we have only two missions left this year, top 4 and the FA Cup. Maybe a performance like this can put a confidence and positive emotion in our team that has been sorely lacking and propel us to those accomplishments.

I had a blast watching CFC today (2nd half at least :D) and hope for more of the same. Liked the team we put out there.

I'd like to see what this lineup at Stamford Bridge does against Napoli. Maybe it's just a 1-1 draw, but maybe with a proper game it is good enough for 2-0.

I think with Ramires getting better that we could pull of 2-0. It would be tough but it is possible just the same.

By the looks of some of the comments some people really are never pleased...

Plenty of empty seats today. Does that have anything to do with our recent form?

I expect to see more people at our next few games...

Tickets for Spurs at home were available until the final day, strange, great game to see :/

Alright then don't come crying to me when Chelsea start producing some sorry ass display and continues loosing points in the table.

This is not good.

just enjoy this moment... a win in 5 matches ... no one is thinking that this kind of performance will win us the CL... this win just eases some pressure off AVB and gives some kind of lifeline for AVB

just enjoy this moment... a win in 5 matches ... no one is thinking that this kind of performance will win us the CL... this win just eases some pressure off AVB and gives some kind of lifeline for AVB

I don't want AVB to get fired because some of these players decide to play good once in a while!

That's why we will see if they are serious in the coming games.

I don't want AVB to get fired because some of these players decide to play good once in a while!

That's why we will see if they are serious in the coming games.

most of your posts today have been rubbish , but this one doesn't even make sense. You must be watching too much of Romney.

You should be seriously worried he could be your next President

most of your posts today have been rubbish , but this one doesn't even make sense. You must be watching too much of Romney.

You should be seriously worried he could be your next President

:goodpost:

Paranoia at it's best.

But if you think today post are rubbish then I guess past post where good. I am flatter. :D

By the looks of some of the comments some people really are never pleased...

Plenty of empty seats today. Does that have anything to do with our recent form?

Probably..£50 for a crappy performance and espically if paying week in week out bound to put some people off

Finally a win, i just got home, i'm so happy :blue scalf: Unfortunatly i couldn't see the match, but im glad we are back to the wins.

I hope it was a good game.

It was the same old play in the first half, lots of possession and no penetration. We resorted to long balls from Luiz - he attempted at least 10 of those :lol:

But in the 2nd half we started well, and immediately the first goal went in spaces started to open up and we could have easily scored 6 if not for sloppiness.

It was the same old play in the first half, lots of possession and no penetration. We resorted to long balls from Luiz - he attempted at least 10 of those :lol:

But in the 2nd half we started well, and immediately the first goal went in spaces started to open up and we could have easily scored 6 if not for sloppiness.

Thanks for answering mate, we fans deserved this win, was tired of my Man Utd friends making fun of me, Chelsea is the BEST!!

Now let's hope they keep redoing the squad, and not give away that idea just because lamps scored. Chelsea needs to get back to our so deserved spot, the top :blue scalf: