Kieran.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Special Juan said:

Looks like he's off to Boro on a permanent deal...10M.

Never ever going to make it here, I don't think he is PL quality at all.

10M isn't a bad deal. I'm surprised it amounted to that honestly. I would rate him more at 5-6mil given today's market.

We have a better prospect in Abraham regardless.

1 hour ago, zakhov said:

10M isn't a bad deal. I'm surprised it amounted to that honestly. I would rate him more at 5-6mil given today's market.

Agreed. It's also a strange one as Karanka likes to play mostly with one striker, he has Negredo, Stuani, Rhodes and Gestede......and now possibly Bamford.

4 hours ago, zakhov said:

Not bad? its daylight robbery and makes the Oscar deal look like a rip off.

58 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Not bad? its daylight robbery and makes the Oscar deal look like a rip off.

Middlesbrough are more likely to value him more than most teams given what he did there previously. But he's English so it's bound to be inflated somewhat. :P

£10m is quite decent amount of money for him, shame he couldn't make it at either of his PL-loans. I think he'll find it quite difficult to get game time at Boro though, didn't they recently sign Gestede aswell this window?

5 minutes ago, Thendo said:

£10m is quite decent amount of money for him, shame he couldn't make it at either of his PL-loans. I think he'll find it quite difficult to get game time at Boro though, didn't they recently sign Gestede aswell this window?

They have Gestede, Negredo, Rhodes and Stuani.

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

They have Gestede, Negredo, Rhodes and Stuani.

Yeah, I guess they'll probably try to offload Rhodes, but that's still some quality players ahead of him.