Patrick Bamford

Kieran.

Good performance, Norwich were quite shite for like 70/90 minutes and Bamford took a great shot, hit the crossbar. Hope he can continue to kick on at Norwich, score some goals, keep them up and then we can give him a chance here.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 hours ago, the wes said:

Roberto Di Matteo has told contacts at #Chelsea hat he is ready to sign striker Patrick Bamford on a temporary basis. [Birmingham Mail]

Great news. Hope he earns a permanent move to a Championship club. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

Last I heard he was close to joining Celtic. No point in even thinking about him coming back or getting ahead of yourself as he will never make it here and as I said before, a good Championship player at best.

Should have sold him when his stock was high,ffs hope not Celtic and no loan!

12 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Ffs not another loan it makes me groan,and if he goes to Celtic i'll fcuking moan.:rant: A 10 mill sell would be swell.

2 hours ago, mccg said:

Ffs not another loan it makes me groan,and if he goes to Celtic i'll fcuking moan.:rant: A 10 mill sell would be swell.

After his embarrassing PL loans spells id be happy to merely make a profit, no chance we get £10m.

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

After his embarrassing PL loans spells id be happy to merely make a profit, no chance we get £10m.

Yeah them loans were rubbish for his stock as i mentioned on a earlier reply, he should have been sold not loaned out at the start of the season when 10mill was been chucked about,tho no doubt if he stays fit and a run again in the championship he will get enough goals to raise his profile and cash in to highest bidder!

Aren't Middlesbrough in for him? I suppose they're stacked with Negredo and the other options though... IMO Bamford should've been kept around last season instead of going to Norwich, sometimes players just need a chance to play in a certain team to do well.

Just now, The Power said:

Aren't Middlesbrough in for him? I suppose they're stacked with Negredo and the other options though... IMO Bamford should've been kept around last season instead of going to Norwich, sometimes players just need a chance to play in a certain team to do well.

Negredo, Nugent and Jordan Rhodes, no way Bamford will be going back there unless something major happens.

Just now, Special Juan said:

Negredo, Nugent and Jordan Rhodes, no way Bamford will be going back there unless something major happens.

My god, I forgot they signed Rhodes as well, although I'm still not sure how he didn't end up playing in the PL much earlier going by his Blackburn scoring records. Middlesbrough's signings this summer looks insane.

Do you know if any PL clubs would like a striker? Maybe Hull with their 11 players or so :ph34r:

Just now, The Power said:

My god, I forgot they signed Rhodes as well, although I'm still not sure how he didn't end up playing in the PL much earlier going by his Blackburn scoring records. Middlesbrough's signings this summer looks insane.

Do you know if any PL clubs would like a striker? Maybe Hull with their 11 players or so :ph34r:

Hull still in for Robson Kanu apparently. Middlesbrough have made some good signings but I am very skeptical about their strength and cannot see them doing well in all honesty. I still question Karanka and think after him walking out end of last season there is still issues there.