Patrick Bamford

Kieran.

We played without a striker against United ... And we have "a" striker available to us!!! He isn't in the plan of the gaffer ... seriously WTF!!!

Atleast now give him a chance, goddamn it!!! Someone mentioned it above that we have become the team to breed young players ... so plz keep to the tradition!!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chelsea could offer Patrick Bamford first-team chance despite failed loan spell at Crystal Palace. #CFC (Mail)

Guus Hiddink is understood to have sought advice from Ray Wilkins after they worked together at Chelsea in 2009. #CFC (Mail)

Ray Wilkins rates Bamford and suggested he stay, telling Hiddink that the forward can help solve their problems in front of goal #CFC (Mail)

He could reach Harry Kane level .. here, I said it :ph34r:

He was player of the year in Championship least year, he has got qualities in front of goal. He should be in Boro for one more season and he could win them promotion this year but now he is here ... so give him a proper chance or a proper loan where he can build on his confidence. Him and Solanke are our future in attack !! 

10 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Start him at the weekend, go on I really dare you to take a chance and give the lad a shot Guus.

It's time these lads got a chance, grow some fucking balls and play them.

THIS. exactly THIS!!!

Yep, he's young, intelligent and an excellent finisher. Ray clearly thinks he should get a chance and Guus seems to want to give him one, so go ahead and do it. He could actually end up being our Harry Kane if we let him develop around top players like Willian.

Or should I say, top player like Willian. Because the rest of them are shit. :ph34r: Okay, okay, I'm sorry.

I know theirs a desperation around playing youth player's, but could we atleast play players who are good enough or at least have the potential to be.

Bamford is neither it would be like United playing Nick Powell, complete waste of time for both parties.

19 minutes ago, azinopik said:

is there any chance for Bamford to play against West Brom if Costa still injured?

if we register him now as Chelsea player, will it make him unavailable for loan? 

Traoré would probably play. Have not seen that Bamford has been registered.

29 minutes ago, azinopik said:

is there any chance for Bamford to play against West Brom if Costa still injured?

if we register him now as Chelsea player, will it make him unavailable for loan? 

If Bamford was to play for Chelsea against West Brom, he wouldn't be able to play for another club this season. 

10 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Traore > Bamford

Traore scored 10 or 11 goals for Vitesse upfront last year after being shifted there. Give him a go ahead of Bamford, hes a much better talent. 

Whether Bertrand can carry our ambitions up top is far from certain but I definitely agree that he's the better talent of the two.