Frank Lampard

DavidEU

Right because Drogba would definitely have missed. No chance he would have scored that. Lampard is the only player who would have scored that penalty. Drogba was an excellent penalty taker if you hadn't noticed. Remember Munich? :)

What if Portsmouth equalised after Lampard missed the penalty in the FA Cup Final and then when on to win the game? See I can play this game too.

what the hell are u talking about dude? who is chelsea's no.1 penalty taker in any situation when he is on the pitch? FRANK LAMPARD... it was wrong of DD to ask him for the penalty in that situation... as soon as the match was done and dusted lamps himself took the ball and gave DD the ball. when u r the no.1 penalty taker it is always your decision to either take it or give it. lamps has the responsiblity of thinking of the team rather than a personal record. and on that day he was totally justified.

today not so much..

Lol, Lampard scores the fifth goal from a penalty (which souldn't have even been give to begin with, it hit he defender's chest) and some people show that they care more about him breaking the record then the team winning while others complain Ba didn't take it.

Lampard has a selfish streak and has done for years. I tell you what there has been plenty of times when he has ignored a better placed teammate to smack one from 25 yards.

At least Ba showed a little class today and let him have it instead of asking for it.

I doubt some of you were into football back in these days but watch this

Lampard has a selfish streak and has done for years. I tell you what there has been plenty of times when he has ignored a better placed teammate to smack one from 25 yards.

At least Ba showed a little class today and let him have it instead of asking for it.

I doubt some of you were into football back in these days but watch this

You seriously want to prove your silly point :lol:

Haha. We're all adults here nobody should be upset about this.

Anyway Lampard is the bestest ever give him 10 more years. I'm sorry guys. :clown:

On the plus side you've got this thread going again - it seemed very quiet after the QPR game.

Lampard is selfish

Drogba is a cheater

Sturridge is arrogant

Cole is evil

Ferreira is a thief (takes our money yet does nothing)

Torres is a girl

Terry is the devil

We've managed quite a list in the Abramovich era. All that's missing is a rapist (Azpilicueta?).

Right because Drogba would definitely have missed. No chance he would have scored that. Lampard is the only player who would have scored that penalty. Drogba was an excellent penalty taker if you hadn't noticed. Remember Munich? :)

What if Portsmouth equalised after Lampard missed the penalty in the FA Cup Final and then when on to win the game? See I can play this game too.

I don't want to get into the penalty debate because I find it very petty and stupid but this post makes absolutely no sense that I have to comment.

Do you know what designated penalty taker is? He is the player that is most likely to score a penalty. No player never misses, but some players take penalties better than others, and the best in each team is the first penalty taker. It is a responsibility given to him by the manager to step up and take the pen when the team needs a goal. He can't just give it to someone else as he desires, it is his responsibility.