Chelsea 1-0 Sunderland

BlueLion.

It is for the sake of it!

Ferguson was in for Sneijder and Nasri, but could not get him.

So because he could not get him he will buy some other player just to fill that gap?

No!

The same as with AVB here.

Well I am done talking with this topic because it's obivous that is not just AVB that operates like that, and if you can't see that then I can't argue no more.

Then maybe he had 3 things on mind, he had Anderson who was playing great the end of last season and looked like he was ready, so it looks like he couldn't get Nasri or Sneijder so he went with Anderson who he had some faith in. We on the other hand have no one, we need it and that's it!, at least Ferguson had a player who could do it, he just didn't know if he was ready, i think Anderson will take a year or two to actually start playing well. As for us we don't have the player we need at all besides McEachran who is far too young to start. So we should of bought a playmaker no matter what, even if we couldn't get Modric, we should of had our mind on others also.

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then maybe he had 3 things on mind, he had Anderson who was playing great the end of last season and looked like he was ready, so it looks like he couldn't get Nasri or Sneijder so he went with Anderson who he had some faith in. We on the other hand have no one, we need it and that's it!, at least Ferguson had a player who could do it, he just didn't know if he was ready, i think Anderson will take a year or two to actually start playing well. As for us we don't have the player we need at all besides McEachran who is far too young to start. So we should of bought a playmaker no matter what, even if we couldn't get Modric, we should of had our mind on others also.

The fact is that they where after Nasri and Sneijder, and that showed they had not much confidence in what they had.

Same like us, we went after Pastore and Modric.

They didn't get two players they wanted, and neither did we.

So we will wait for the right player at the right price just like them.

I'm pretty sure all managers analyse and watch what has happened over the last season, if not then that was stupid. And havent a few managers been told they have time to build already?, lets be realistic Roman will sack him if he doesn't finish top 4, and if we don't get the players what are needed i can't see us finishing top 4, if we did finish 4th we would have to be relying on others, and we shouldn't be in that position. The playmaker is a main priority in my opinion, and with Anelka gone too, who adds something to the team when he comes on we are going to need a winger who can come on and do something, because Malouda can't even pick up form.

Of course they analyse, but how much analysis do you think they get to squeeze in the short period of time between when interest is shown in that manager to when he's appointed? Plus, every coach has a different way of working, it would be unwise of AVB to look at the squads form from the previous season and instantly rubbish them, particularly since he plays a different style to that of his predecessor. He has to work with them himself before he can make these sort of decisions.

As for his job security, have you ever heard a Chelsea manager so sure of his position? I remember when Carlo was asked he just moved along or tried to sweep the question under the rug. AVB is incredibly sure he's sticking around, an opinion I don't think he would so openly express if he wasn't 100% certain.

Of course they analyse, but how much analysis do you think they get to squeeze in the short period of time between when interest is shown in that manager to when he's appointed? Plus, every coach has a different way of working, it would be unwise of AVB to look at the squads form from the previous season and instantly rubbish them, particularly since he plays a different style to that of his predecessor. He has to work with them himself before he can make these sort of decisions.

As for his job security, have you ever heard a Chelsea manager so sure of his position? I remember when Carlo was asked he just moved along or tried to sweep the question under the rug. AVB is incredibly sure he's sticking around, an opinion I don't think he would so openly express if he wasn't 100% certain.

Carlo was always a quiet man in press conferences and shady, and that was about anything. Sorry but a playmaker was needed no matter what and another winger, Malouda is how old 32?, lost his pace, confidence and has been playing shite, Essien injured for 6 months, Anelka 32 he won't be able to do much. Lampard was getting on, we lacked a passer in midfield and we should of had one, as you said AVB's style of play, compare us to porto, we lack that player in midfield, defence is fucked and still is in trouble, it would of made a huge difference in our comments tonight if Bentdner of tucked that away last minute. I don't know about you people but it's not going to change my thought on it. But it's logic Terry and Alex would be too slow for highline, also with Romeu coming in so young it was a gamble, Mikel a very slow player who has major problems in the premier league of keeping up with the game. If AVB was to adopt the style straight away, he should of known if the players were right for it. That's what most great managers know already.

Didn't play well again, am wondering when we will pick it up. Sunderland could have got a result here easily. We are riding our luck against teams we should be finishing off....24 shots? and how many went it, a lucky goal that lamps knew nothing about. Need a new striker and Danny back on the pitch ASAP.

Carlo was always a quiet man in press conferences and shady, and that was about anything. Sorry but a playmaker was needed no matter what and another winger, Malouda is how old 32?, lost his pace, confidence and has been playing shite, Essien injured for 6 months, Anelka 32 he won't be able to do much. Lampard was getting on, we lacked a passer in midfield and we should of had one, as you said AVB's style of play, compare us to porto, we lack that player in midfield, defence is fucked and still is in trouble, it would of made a huge difference in our comments tonight if Bentdner of tucked that away last minute. I don't know about you people but it's not going to change my thought on it. But it's logic Terry and Alex would be too slow for highline, also with Romeu coming in so young it was a gamble, Mikel a very slow player who has major problems in the premier league of keeping up with the game. If AVB was to adopt the style straight away, he should of known if the players were right for it. That's what most great managers know already.

Then I guess we continue to agree to disagree.

Didn't think we were that bad but honestly our final ball is so god damn awful. We should have wrapped up that game early in the 2nd half but no, we felt like being generous and let them slowly get back in it

The final 10mins were ridiculous in terms of the excitement that Sunderland and their fans had of trying to get an equaliser. We simply cannot allow this to happen time and time again.

Midfield is again at fault. Meireles - AWFUL. lampard - okay but not doing enough. Romeu - decent. Ramires - poor. Mata was poor today as well.

Ashley was good in the first half but got caught out too many times in the second. Luiz was superb. JT was alright. Bosingwa - clown as usual.

Torres did well but the lack of support he gets is unbelievable. Still, I'd like him to stop moaning and get on with it. I UNDERSTAND that he's frustrated but I simply hate when players start throwing their toys out of the pram when they don't get the pass that they wanted.

just watched the game and i have one big question. Why has romeu started to play like mikel? his passes, ball control, speed on the ball, everythin has become mikel-ish.

unlucky for torres not to get a goal. for that matter poor play from us not to get more than one.

the result could have been so different but in the end i think it was right.

also can some1 please tell me why our player of the season so far was on the bench? i mean if he was injured and not going to get any time then why was he even named as a sub and if not then how can he not start?

lastly, loved it that bison is back. now we can get of meireles from our starting 11.

We play scared chicken football, its a pain to watch. Last night i saw the 2005-06 dvd review, dont do that if you

dont want to get depressed with this shit we are performing anno 2012. Great to see Essien back. Luiz getting

worse. In Lampard we trust, if you want goal, Torres keep up the spirit you played very well today. JT owned

Bendtner, i dont know what i would have done if that fucker had scored in overtime. :blink:

also can some1 please tell me why our player of the season so far was on the bench? i mean if he was injured and not going to get any time then why was he even named as a sub and if not then how can he not start?

well he was probably at 70 or 80% fitness and was named there as a precaution in case things weren't going our way. We were relatively comfortable until the final 10 or so minutes so there was no need to risk bringing him on.

Luiz getting worse.

haha what game were you watching? He was superb.