Chelsea 1-0 Sunderland

BlueLion.

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And if he did we would of had signigns in the summer, and at least of been linked with players by now, at the moment it just seems that were getting Cahill. I can't see anyone else coming in, and the 2nd signing isn't officail is it?, and if it is it looks like it's a winger, when it should be a midfielder.

1. We did have signings in the summer

2. we have been linked with players by now

3. Because you cant see anyone else coming in doesnt mean there wont be anyone else coming in

4. None of us have any idea what the club is doing behind the scenes so to say its a winger and not a midfielder we are likely to get is naive

And if he did we would of had signigns in the summer, and at least of been linked with players by now, at the moment it just seems that were getting Cahill. I can't see anyone else coming in, and the 2nd signing isn't officail is it?, and if it is it looks like it's a winger, when it should be a midfielder.

He didn't buy players in the summer? Huh?

Cant agree more. He and his staff not that stupid. they're a professional.

The only reason why we still not buy any player besides cahill is because so many talented player already cup tied for champions league.

And then, so much overpriced player out there.

But i still hoping that chelsea gonna buy hazard :P

Thats correct mate. People seem to forget that most teams dont want to make moves in January because there is little value for money/players are tied in different competitions. Its not like we are just sitting on our hands doing fuck all.

It wasn’t great match. Again. We didn’t play good. Again. But I’m happy for 3 points.

And I’m looking forward to Cahill, I love Luiz, but he is sometimes really crazy and stupid (I'm not talking only about today).

I don’t understand why Lampard was first substitute… Why not Meireles?

Torres MOTM for me…

So happy for Essien…