Chelsea 1-0 Sunderland

BlueLion.

28 shots and only 1 goal. Fuck me. Glad we won but this was another game we played poorly. I actually feel sorry for Torres, he worked his ass off today, took on loads of players yet no one even looks at him when they get within a mile of the goal. P.s. Our defence sucks.

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another hard win. Was ugly, but who cares.

Need to start building the confidence.

I am liking what I see from Torres. Very good sign.

Get some player like Hazard in, and Chelsea will start looking much better in attack.

And great to see Essien back!

it is just me or is that lionel-cristiano malouda doesnt want to pass the ball to torres?

torres in good position and malouda hold the ball like shit.

i saw it like 2 times in this match.

not a good match but win is a win.

lets hoping next match gonna be better with gary cahill on our side :P

HAZARD IN NOW!! It's clear we still lack Creativity, we're sturggling to get Goals and our Defense always makes stupid sloppy mistakes at the worst times! Torres was very good but not enough QUALITY Service. For example the two times Ramires had the ball and his pass was a Shocker 2 Times, If we had a Quality Attacking Midfielder they would have slid the ball in to Torres's feet and who knows what could have happened. Torres needs GOOD Service. 3 Points is 3 points but It's amzing that we are still Stuggling Months on since that 5-3 loss to ARSEnal. C'mon AVB surely you must realise it's time to buy!

The right side of our defense is just...funny. Exactly that, funny. It makes you laugh ironically. I'm really interested to see how will our defense do when Cahill, JT, Cole and Ivanovic all play.

It was a good performance putting aside some terrible defensive mistakes. Game would've went a different way if Phill Dowd gave us at least 1 penalty.

Essien was actually really good. Not a lot of help in the defense but his passing was great. Good to have him back.

Torres should've gotten a goal, but no matter, they will come if he keeps playing like this. Norwich and Swansea next, he can do it.