Chelsea 1-0 Sunderland

BlueLion.

Malouda makes his hatred for FT so obvious, FFS! Even I could have given that pass to FT in the final few seconds..but, what does our legendary frenchman do? Turns around and passes it back into midfield..in the final few seconds..not even the possibility of a counter-attack, if he lost the ball!

I want him out first thing in summer..if possible, right in this window..promote a reserve team player and he'd surely be better at team play than this fuck!

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Malouda makes his hatred for FT so obvious, FFS! Even I could have given that pass to FT in the final few seconds..but, what does our legendary frenchman do? Turns around and passes it back into midfield..in the final few seconds..not even the possibility of a counter-attack, if he lost the ball!

I want him out first thing in summer..if possible, right in this window..promote a reserve team player and he'd surely be better at team play than this fuck!

haha seriously, he do things like that every second he play with torres.

Maybe he doesnt want to see torres scored :P

Could Essien be ready for next week?, i know we wont buy another midfielder cause were fucking stupid, but he would be vital if he got back some form and started playing well. Ramires-Romeu-Essien, at least Essien has creativity in him and can pick out a pass unlike most of our midfield. Only thing is Essien is probably going to struggle returning back and such :(.

And want to know what pisses me off?, AVB and the board will only see the win from this match and decide we don't need players, Gary Cahill will just do.

You honestly think that Avb doesnt see what the rest of us(who have no decent knowledge/experience what so ever of leading any professional side in any context to any sort of success) can see? Of course he can.Dry up for fuck sake and take the anti Avb glasses off, its boring

Good result against a very good organised Sunderland team. They play some good football under O´Neill, which isn´t surprising at all. Great manager.

But good performance by us as well. We knew it would be tough to play Sunderland now and it was, but we won.

Great to see Essien back. He´s got some air about him. Just sends out a vibe of calmness and organisation. He may have the chance to go forward now the Raul and Romeu sitting a bit deeper.

You honestly think that Avb doesnt see what the rest of us(who have no decent knowledge/experience what so ever of leading any professional side in any context to any sort of success) can see? Of course he can.Dry up for fuck sake and take the anti Avb glasses off, its boring

if you look at todays bench ,,AVB had few options couldnt risk Essien for longer or Danny

Now i think even more that we need a new Midfielder

Meirlies look like shit,romeu is average and rambo-one game brilliant and 1 awful.

The reason why Meireles is playing shit is because the midfield around him is average, Meireles is a squad player, he shouldn't be a starter but he is because our midfield is terrible and he has little competition, You'll see Meireles playing very well if he was next to a world class midfielder, and that's what he should be doing. Ramires-Meireles just don't match, they both play the same roles, and i can never seen a good performance coming from them, but unfortuantely it's our best midfield.

And if he did we would of had signigns in the summer, and at least of been linked with players by now, at the moment it just seems that were getting Cahill. I can't see anyone else coming in, and the 2nd signing isn't officail is it?, and if it is it looks like it's a winger, when it should be a midfielder.

Cant agree more. He and his staff not that stupid. they're a professional.

The only reason why we still not buy any player besides cahill is because so many talented player already cup tied for champions league.

And then, so much overpriced player out there.

But i still hoping that chelsea gonna buy hazard :P

Essien did well on his come back, positive signs, even if they may be an illusion.

He did very well in my opinion. When the team becomes anxious, it's good to have somebody who is calm and assured on the ball. To that degree, I think Mikel not playing is a big loss for the team, but i'm sure many would disagree with that.