Tottenham Vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be interesting to see what lineup is put out, thats for sure.

For those lucky enough to be going -the tube is in it's usual state of chaos on Sunday , so leave early.

I've heard a lot of police leave is cancelled -there'll be quite a few 'offs' as they say, Football Factory wannabes and balding middle aged blokes acting like film hoolies.

it will be a great game i feel because tottenham are very open and it wont be as cagey as the previous games with man utd there. I think there will be a lot of chances created and a few goals too. i think 3-1 to us because they also have capabilities of scoring. If they score first, it could be hard to come back tho. They look more organised, fitter and determined under Ramos. its not been the best of seasons for them but Ramos has sorted them out and i can see them challenging the top 4 next season again. They are full of confidence going into this final so hopefully they are too confident and we shoot them down.

good vid from CC.

I'm a lot more confident now, i just Watched Tottenham vs Slavia Prague and they were awful. They were 2nd best throughout the 2nd half and Slavia hit the post with not long left. Finished 1-1. I must say tho, Jamie O'Hara looks very good. He'll be in the Tottenham first side for a very very long time.

Looking forward to it, but a few nerves for me..

We'll obviously be better than what we showed tonight in the UEFA cup, everyone was holding back for Sunday, but looks like Chimbonda got injured...

Probable team for Sunday

Cerny

Hutton Woodgate King Lee

Lennon (sigh) Jenas Zokora Steeeeeeeeed

Berbatov Keano

It is going to be a very intersting game and i definately feel it will be a game of a higher tempo than if we was playing Arsenal, Man you or Liverpool. The key for us will be what team is put out and that is going to be something that will not be easy.

Then again before panic you all lol it did come from the Sun who today said Lamps is playing despite the fact Grant is keeping it all secret lol

Defo gotta trash them never hear the end of it if we loose

Very ooo the fact that the game we were mena playing on Sat that has been moved was against Spurs lol

Edited by Laylabelle

That preview video is absolutely brilliant. Showed exactly how much it meant to have Cech back for the quarter and semi-finals after Carlo's horror show against Leicester.

I totally agree and whilst Cudicini is a quality goalkeeper he is obviously low on confidence and is not world class like Cech is.