Tottenham Vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

^ Thanks. Do keep us updated...

no worries i shall

its half time

towards the end of the half we kinda started to play a bit better, we are still not settled with great passing i think they are all still nervous but second i think will be different with he 1-0 lead.

drogbas free kick was finished so well just like a little flick into the right hand corner, great goal..

we did have 3 continuous free kicks from all around the same area bout 25 yards out, lampards diflected for a corner and drogba took the other that just went over the right hand crossbar..

Personally i think having JT nad Frankie back in the squad has been a big boost for us they are playing so well and seem to be our spirit out with them both fighting for every ball.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We keep having chances and fucking them up.Before that it werent to bad,our defence was holding together.Arg!!!

Doesnt help Spurs look the most likely to score!They've had way better chances and have passed a lot better then we have

!If it goes to pens eeeep!!!!!

Come on Chels!!!!

Dont fuck up and let Spurs score whatever you do!!!

Edited by Laylabelle

hmmm not at all comfortable with that we were outplayed for a good 2/3s of it. Hopefully Ballack can make an impact and surely Grant will be kicking himself for not playing Joe Cole instead of Wright-Phillips? Joe needs to come on asap.

Joe defo needs to come on yeh,he cant take Lampard off for any reason cause of pens should it go that way.Eeeeek

Please Drogba and Lampard have an fa cup moment!!!

The fact we cant pass is just annoying!!Again!We seem unsettled...again!!

Edited by Laylabelle