carvalho

bridge

mikel

essien

ballack

lampard

anelka

drogba

so we've got 2 central midfielders that can't play together, 2 defensive midfielders and no widemen.................fucking brilliant, grunt might just as well give the cup to spuds now, if he does field that team and we get fucked i'll be there with CM aiming to get shot of him :eyebrows:

regards:JBD

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I think Essien will be playing alongside Lampard in midfield with Ballack fronting the formation, the same diamond formation Jose tried last season. Best way of picking our best players, but is it the best system? Time will tell. Obviously we're gonna have to pass our way into the goal. By the way, what's the source? Might have to adapt to that in the lineup competition B)

Well I think Essien will be playing alongside Lampard in midfield with Ballack fronting the formation, the same diamond formation Jose tried last season. Best way of picking our best players, but is it the best system? Time will tell. Obviously we're gonna have to pass our way into the goal. By the way, what's the source? Might have to adapt to that in the lineup competition B)

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr my mate charlie (surely everbody knows how reliable he is),he heard it on the radio :rolleyes: phoned to tell me...... dunno which station :thumbsdown:

regards:JBD

:lol:

I hope Terry plays, especially after he couldn't life the trophy in Cardiff. Don't think by me saying that, that we're automatically going to win, it will be a tough game but I think we can come through it with all our options. I mean late on, he can bring on SWP and Malouda, Shevchenko and Joe Cole, for example, we have so many options.