Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I don't see Jose willing to sell Ramiers as he is a good squad player unless we get a offer over £30 Million. I can see Mikel and Cech leaving. Oscar only if we get an offer over £40.

We need a good young striker to be a direct rival to Costa. I like Benteke if the money is right. Khedira on a free signing would be a great addition to our squad. We also need a world class left footed winger to complement Hazard. I really want us to go for Bale. Shirts sales will give us some money back.

Out - Mikel, Drogba, Cech, Van Ginkel, Piazon, Moses, Atsu, Kakuta, Mceachran, Marin, Wallace, Romeu

IN - Laporte, Green. Benteke, Verratti, Pedro

Courtois

Ivanovic - Zouma - Terry - Azpilicueta

Verratti - Matic

Pedro - Fabregas - Hazard

Costa

Subs - Green, Laporte, Ramires, Willian, Oscar, Benteke, Remy

This team would probably go unbeaten.

Out - Mikel, Drogba, Cech, Van Ginkel, Piazon, Moses, Atsu, Kakuta, Mceachran, Marin, Wallace, Romeu

IN - Laporte, Green. Benteke, Verratti, Pedro

Courtois

Ivanovic - Zouma - Terry - Azpilicueta

Verratti - Matic

Pedro - Fabregas - Hazard

Costa

Subs - Green, Laporte, Ramires, Willian, Oscar, Benteke, Remy

This team would probably go unbeaten.

No fullbacks?

I think all the people will be surprised when we don't sign a CB. It is completely unneeded currently. Yes, Cahill dipped form, but we have Zouma. Terry will give us one more year and probably retire after that or atleast step down in game time and then we may buy a CB, but I doubt it would happen now. Add to that , the fact that Cahill is HG and we need him to fill the quota and we won't be selling any CB's either. Best bet would be to move Brane as an additional CB in the rotation picks for next season and buy a new RB.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/574819/Chelsea-Man-Utd-Juventus-PSG-Southampton-Pogba-Pirlo-Cavani-Clyne-Club-News

Rumour said we will sign Clyne, Cavani and Pirlo. But Pogba stay at Juve.

I will be happy with that, of course if we add 1 GK and 1 winger :P

We always want a younger blood like Isco or Koke. But I could see if we do interested, sometimes strange thing happened in signing Pirlo. Oscar, Pirlo, Cesc rotated there, sounds interesting.

Will be happy if cavani come hopefully, but I feel it's impossible to handle two big name who want to prove themselves in Diego and Cavani

Yes, but he will also know now that Costa might not fit all the season and he might want a new challenge in PL. Remy most likely will go if we do sign Cavani.

No chance we're selling Ramires. One of José's favorite players and utility men. Mikel maybe just because he now has Zouma that can do essentially the same job.

I really, REALLY hope José and the club are thinking the same thing we as fans are that we need another top class midfielder. I'm nervous that we'll just think "we have Loftus-Cheek in the squad so we don't need another midfielder."

I think another striker is nailed on but I have no clue what else we have planned. I'd love Benteke but he'd cost a huge amount and I don't know if he'd play second fiddle to Costa.

Ivanovic is rumored to sign with Monaco. Ramires probably leaving. I want to see this team next year

Best 11

-------------Courtois
Clyne - Varane - Terry - Azpi
--------Fabregas - Matic
----Willian - Oscar - Hazard
-------------Costa

Let's keep the front four who played a very good autumn - more defensive strength.
I hope we will buy Imbula and give him a rotational role. A quiet transfer window would be nice.

Bench:
(Cech - would be nice to keep Cech), Cahill, Luis, Zouma, Imbula, Cuadrado, Remy

This would satisfy me a whole lot. What do you say?

Cavani => with a single striker system, it's impossible to keep 2 big names. i'm prefer to get Lacazette or promote Bamford...

Pirlo => too old for Premier league, Veratti is best investment or get RLC some minutes is more reliable...

Clyne => No doubt, he is homegrown and has overlaping skill better than Ivanovic...

Lambert => What the f**k???

come on,,we are PL Champions. this status make any transfer should be easy for Board. and we're must be serious title contenders in CL next season right??

In my opinion the squad still have some way to go before it can measure up to the likes of Real, Bayern and Barca.

Hazard, (Cech), Terry, Costa, Courtois and Matic are the players that I find essential and that for next season will be key for any CL push.
Players such as Fabregas, Zouma, Luis, Willian, Azpilicueta and Ivanovic are brilliant but have some flaw that I think could be costly in the later stages of CL (some more than others, I love azpilicueta, but if we urgently need to score some goals rather than do our usual top-game thing, I do not believe that he is the player to help with that. Zouma is still a bit raw, but is getting there. I want to see Fabregas be more influential against top opposition).
Mikel, Ramires, Cahill, Oscar and Drogba are in my opinion players that I think Chelsea would do well in replacing, either externally or internally, as I believe they are too limited to have an impact at the top level.
I lik Cuadrado and wont judge him yet, but if his performances continue the way they have, he will belong to the last category.

I would love to see Oscar, Mikel and Ramires sold, with Drogba either being player-staff, or allowed to leave (again, this is purely based on performance, not personal feelings).
Together with sales of these, and whatever loanees that would be sold, I think there will be a substantial amount in the transfer account.

Positions that need reinforcing are CM, AML, CB and ST. Of these I would say CB and AML are those that need a an elite level signing, while the rest need more of a back-up option (CM goes on both categories).
For the striker position, I would love to see Bamford behind Remy and Costa (although I think Mou would prefer an older and physically stronger option). For CB I think Stones or Varane would be amazing, but I realize both would be very expensive.

Then there is CM and AML. For the latter I honestly think Chelsea need to go for an all out signing and get Bale. Most of us know his qualities, so no need to go into detail.
CM is more interesting. Should Ramires and Mikel leave, we would need two new options. Personally, I would love to see that being Koke as an external option, with Loftus-Cheek being the second one.

The lineup I would like to see us progress into the season after the next is:

Costa
Hazard - Willian - Bale
Fab/Koke - Matic
Luis - Zouma - Varane/Stones - Azpilicueta
Courtois

As some of our most talented youth players are still around 18 or less, it is highly unlikely that they will become starters for a further 2-4 years. RLC might get the chance next season to start working towards his spot, and I dont think that getting a player such as Koke/Pogba would mean the end of his chances. For players further up such as Musonda and Boga they would, if their progress allowed it, be able to fight for the Cuadrado spot, as it is likely that he will be sold if he does not improve.

Luis is not young, but I think it could be a good thing as I would love to see Dasilva get some games in the near future, as he has been extremely impressive this season.
All in all, that lineup would offer world class, stability and depth. I doubt it will happen as this isnt FM, but these are the changes I would make.