Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

Great to bolster their squad but this would be completely out of character for Spuds. Spending £50m or more on a player who wouldn’t even start? And why would Richarlison want to go there when Kane, Skn, and Kulu are already there?

Anyways, the player I hate more than anyone else going to a club I despise. Fitting.

10 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Inter apparently close to snatch Bremer from under our fingers. Also favourites to sign milenkovic

Not willing to pay 20m loan fee for Lukaku either.

Becoming a real pain to deal with

Possibly they're in advanced talks to sell one of their defenders?

I do worry a little that they're not too bothered about Lukaku if they can't sign him on the cheap, even more so if they manage to sign Dybala which looks likely.

1 minute ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Possibly they're in advanced talks to sell one of their defenders?

I do worry a little that they're not too bothered about Lukaku if they can't sign him on the cheap, even more so if they manage to sign Dybala which looks likely.

Yeah they are most probably gonna sell Skriniar either to us, PSG or someone else. Maybe de vrij or bastoni as well.

Nah I think we are stuck with lukaku unless we are ready to give him almost for free. Inter have all the negotiation power here. He is a toxic asset and they know it. No one else wants him, he only wants inter.

at this point i would not give in. Just send him to the reserves if no satisfactory deal can be arranged. Rather shit the full 180m away than maybe just 150 but send a signal of weakness by giving in to a headstrong egomaniac in the process.

Still can't believe how stupid the board was. Called it a bad deal back then and it looks worse every day. 115m for an ageing unfit striker who failed in PL twice already. Literally can't make this up.

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Yeah they are most probably gonna sell Skriniar either to us, PSG or someone else. Maybe de vrij or bastoni as well.

Nah I think we are stuck with lukaku unless we are ready to give him almost for free. Inter have all the negotiation power here. He is a toxic asset and they know it. No one else wants him, he only wants inter.

at this point i would not give in. Just send him to the reserves if no satisfactory deal can be arranged. Rather shit the full 180m away than maybe just 150 but send a signal of weakness by giving in to a headstrong egomaniac in the process.

Still can't believe how stupid the board was. Called it a bad deal back then and it looks worse every day. 115m for an ageing unfit striker who failed in PL twice already. Literally can't make this up.

Yeah right now I'd just take someone like Skriniar in a straight swap deal and wipe our hands of him, and hopefully learn from the mistakes.

But I would begrudge just giving into his demands and letting Inter essentially have him for peanuts. If they're pleading poverty yet still going out and buying players it should be a wake up call to Lukaku that they're not too bothered about the deal themselves.