Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

27 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Our former player Marko Marin has joined Hungarian side Ferencvàros yesterday. Their stadium is few km away from my home, might go and check him out some time, haveN’t heard about him for years.

well travelled lad, this is his 14th club

289a82c8bc33f01f288ee00d14ce532c.pnge50e1153fc6e77b8222920681253a484.png

f8c739a4a33422e0f01b85f11862dad4.png

• 3 weeks later...

PEDRI 1 BILLION RELEASE CLAUSE BY BARCELONA

Barcelona have reached total agreement with Pedri to extend his contract until June 2026, here we go! New deal to be signed in the next hours/days. Final clauses agreed and fixed too.

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/144824935470845542

Edited by KEVINAA

1 hour ago, KEVINAA said:

PEDRI 1 BILLION RELEASE CLAUSE BY BARCELONA

Barcelona have reached total agreement with Pedri to extend his contract until June 2026, here we go! New deal to be signed in the next hours/days. Final clauses agreed and fixed too.

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/144824935470845542

These buyout clauses in Spain are so stupid. I know it's obligatory, but what's the point if any price can be set? Around 10 years ago players like Bartra, Fontas or Montoya had hundreds of millions buyout clauses. Makes no sense like this.

12 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

These buyout clauses in Spain are so stupid. I know it's obligatory, but what's the point if any price can be set? Around 10 years ago players like Bartra, Fontas or Montoya had hundreds of millions buyout clauses. Makes no sense like this.

It's basically not for sale, if Barca put low release clause they will risk losing Pedri to other clubs. 

Edited by Blues Forever

1 hour ago, Warning_Hazard said:

How can a club that was a billion euros in debt and now 400m odd euros in debt buy anyone or anything?

FFP?

Joke!

Eh? You on about Barca? They renewed Pedri’s contract, who is a player they already have? Who they signed in 2020? What would that have to do with FFP or being in debt? 

Just now, OneMoSalah said:

Eh? You on about Barca? They renewed Pedri’s contract, who is a player they already have? Who they signed in 2020? What would that have to do with FFP or being in debt? 

The whole point of ffp is not to drench clubs with debt!

They let messi go as they wanted him to play for free so where have they got this new found wallet from?

The clubs bankrupt.

Dodgy as feck, probably the state helping them like they do real!

1 minute ago, Warning_Hazard said:

They let messi go as they wanted him to play for free so where have they got this new found wallet from?

The clubs bankrupt.

What new wallet? What are you on about? 😂 I repeat, they have renewed someones contract…. Not bought him.

Obviously it costs money to renew with fees and increased wages but I doubt it’s significant enough to hugely affect them.

Just now, OneMoSalah said:

What new wallet? What are you on about? 😂 I repeat, they have renewed someones contract…. Not bought him.

Obviously it costs money to renew with fees and increased wages but I doubt it’s significant enough to hugely affect them.

They literally couldnt even pay wages pal

Do some reading before you fly in like rambo haha

2 minutes ago, Warning_Hazard said:

The clubs bankrupt.

Barca just reduced their wages bill, almost all of their players now have 50% pay cut. 

12 minutes ago, Warning_Hazard said:

They literally couldnt even pay wages pal

Do some reading before you fly in like rambo haha

Well anyone who isn't living under a rock would know 1) Messi left who was on the best part of €1m per week and 2) majority of their big players took a pay cut meaning they've cut their wage bill down significantly and could register their new players and propose renewals to the likes of Fati and Pedri.

So less of the “do some reading before you fly in like rambo” when I am more than aware and you obviously weren’t….. or you wouldn’t be hitting out with “they literally couldn’t even pay wages pal” which couldn’t of been further from the truth 👍

2 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Well anyone who isn't living under a rock would know 1) Messi left who was on the best part of €1m per week and 2) majority of their big players took a pay cut meaning they've cut their wage bill down significantly and could register their new players and propose renewals to the likes of Fati and Pedri.

So less of the “do some reading before you fly in like rambo” when I am more than aware and you obviously weren’t….. or you wouldn’t be hitting out with “they literally couldn’t even pay wages pal” which couldn’t of been further from the truth 👍

They wanted messi to play for free as theyre skint you have tried to rambo it up today with your snarky posts and theyre still in 400m euros of red and having to cut 50% of the wage bill shows it, Even then their wage bill is probably bigger than ours!

Joke club

Edited by Warning_Hazard