Chelsea 1-3 Aston Villa

BlueLion.

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sturridge, Drogba, Mata

Surely it can't be as bad as it was against Fulham.

I know you've got it in for Torres, but didn't realise the extent of it till now. Best player on the pitch till he got shunted on the right wing, though obviously not so in your books.

I know you've got it in for Torres, but didn't realise the extent of it till now. Best player on the pitch till he got shunted on the right wing, though obviously not so in your books.

Actually I didn't mean Torres in particular and I actually thought he had a fairly good first half until he donned the invisibility cloak once again in the second half. Either way, Id much rather see Drogba start against Villa because, you know, we could do with 3 points.

Sure because, you know, Drogba starting ensures 3 points.

It doesn't ensure it but it definitely increases the likelihood of getting the 3 points because he has the ability to actual remain involved, present and visible for the best part of 90 minutes, a mad ability for a multi million pound striker.