Chelsea 1-3 Aston Villa

BlueLion.

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Romeu has been good at running and on the ball, but his defending in this game has gone, i've only seen one good tackle by him besides that he's been pretty poor. Meireles really needs to sort himself out also, Sturridge is doing nothing, and Mata is just making side passes. Probably because Drogba is just standing still. We are a shocking team, if this is another 1-1 draw i'm going to crack up.

The commentator on my stream said "look at the midfield, Ramires, Meireles and Romeu. I don't see a passer in there". He put the nail on the head.

Exactly. No link up play between our midfield and our forwards. Take Meireles off move Mata to midfield and pull on Malouda.

Same old Chelsea... same old shit... no passion, no drive in midfield, poor defending, and more whining from Drogba... change the fucking record please...

I'm going to stay truthful to the article I wrote before though, I'm not going to criticise anyone for this miserable approach... this can only be improved with time!

And Money.

everyone who debated and contradicted torres' performance vs fullham, guess this ones for you?

bring on torres

Perhaps this time he would do something, but don't be a smart arse about it, Torres has been playing much worse than Drogba this season, and i believe your the one who wants us to play with Drogba and Torres upfront right?, well that's happened a few times and it's been poor, don't know how anyone can want us to try it out in our situation.

Half time and no wonder our performance has been less than convincing. Our middle three have been terrible to say the least! Romeu can not put in a good tacle today, Raul is too slow, and ramires has played one of his worst 45 mins in a Chelsea shirt.

I'm not one who usually complains during games, but we have really been poor so far.

Exactly. No link up play between our midfield and our forwards. Take Meireles off move Mata to midfield and pull on Malouda.

Yep Mata really needs to move to the middle he's being wasted on the left. Our midfield is CLUELESS.

This is why a creative midfielder should be our #1 priority

Two more touches than Torres would have had.

Thats the thing be good to bring him on but everytime the ball goes near him he seems to panic!Doesnt seem to even try and score now just pass to whoever he can so lack of confidence and cant see this being the ideal game for him to come on to get confidence

Still might at least try a bit more!Thats whats pissing me off not the fact we're drawing but the way we are and the meh attitude from some of the players