Chelsea 1-3 Aston Villa

BlueLion.

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Terminator X said this once, but It's disgraceful for a club like Chelsea to have a mentality of a small club. If we wanted Modric then we should of got someone just as good as him but instead we settled for Meireles. I've got nothing against the guy but he's not fit to clean Modric's boots. Our mentality backfired and we are now paying for it with pathetic and torpid performances.

Agree with you and Terminator X's statement, we are like Liverpool and Tottenham settling for 2nd best most of the time, if even that. We have had a reputation as one of the best teams in England, and we should stick by it, not fade away and stick with old shit players.

I think avbs biggest let down is his seeming inability to motivate this team. Hope he can change this soon

But surley knowing that we need a win with Spurs and their game in hand and the fact Arsenal and Liverpool are right behind us should be motivation enough!? They dont look bothered and that dont seem due to lack of motivation just seems the attitude! Another case of 'its only....' this club etc

And this club deserves a better breed of fan than you.

Two more touches than Torres would have had.

The blind supporting ones who accept every decision and say it's alright when the team doesn't give a shit about result? Let's go call Carlo back and go to the good old 4-3-3 with Anelka, Malouda and Drogba up front :)

The blind supporting ones who accept every decision and say it's alright when the team doesn't give a shit about result? Let's go call Carlo back and go to the good old 4-3-3 with Anelka, Malouda and Drogba up front :)

Did I say that? :lol: You'll find the answer is no.

I am not at all satisfied with our current predicament but it is not a crisis as so many people think.

haha, im sick of you guys derailing the man (Torres), when he plays well; to defend a man (DD) who has history, yes, but CURRENT urgency [for the team]? no...

Boohoo :'( our precious #9 isn't getting the game time he so DESPERATELY needs...to show us he can lose the ball 30 times.

Winning this won't solve anything. The lack of ideas is still obvious.

I feel like our goals come from pure luck, because I can't see any ideas in Chelsea's football. Are we a "wing team", or a "central team"?

The players just keep passing the ball like forever without a target. That's why our actions aren't built to succeed.

I need to mention Sturridge's selfishness. I love Danny, but sometimes it really bothers me how selfish he is.

We really need a creative midfielder and a constant striker, someone who can score goals. We need our own Rooney, or our own Van Persie.

Winning this won't solve anything. The lack of ideas is still obvious.

I feel like our goals come from pure luck, because I can't see any ideas in Chelsea's football. Are we a "wing team", or a "central team"?

The players just keep passing the ball like forever without a target. That's why our actions aren't built to succeed.

I need to mention Sturridge's selfishness. I love Danny, but sometimes it really bothers me how selfish he is.

We really need a creative midfielder and a constant striker, someone who can score goals. We need our own Rooney, or our own Van Persie.

I agree, it wont solve anything,but we need as much points to put us on a safe side at least, till we get players, this season is a wasted season, and we have to hold out, because our dumbass board thinks we can win the league with Lampard, Malouda, Anelka and Kalou.

But surley knowing that we need a win with Spurs and their game in hand and the fact Arsenal and Liverpool are right behind us should be motivation enough!? They dont look bothered and that dont seem due to lack of motivation just seems the attitude! Another case of 'its only....' this club etc

maybe it should but it doesnt seem to be for this lot and avb aint able to change that by the looks of things

Did I say that? :lol: You'll find the answer is no.

I am not at all satisfied with our current predicament but it is not a crisis as so many people think.

It is a crisis covered with few lucky wins. Our team gave fuck only in Valencia and Shitty games and we depend on luck and magic from Sturridge and Mata. Oh and Ramires but when the team sits deep he can't use his pace and goes missing.