I've lost all faith in Chelsea....

YouNameIt

Fuck this topic,what would happen if we've got relegated? Who would you support then?

Club form is temporary my Chelsea support is forever.

If we got relegated i would be devistated, but i would still support the club i do today. Just because we are saying the team is bad and needs to be changed does not mean we are not Chelsea supporters. I'm concerned about the club, we should be fighting for the title, instead we wont even be able to get into the top 4 with our team. And by me saying that, it means i'm not a Chelsea supporter?, in a way i've lost faith, how can you not sometimes?, losing twice at home to liverpool, 5-3 to arsenal, a club that wont spend money, but spends 50 million on a 26 year old striker when there are better strikers, and an owner who has no patience and will be ready to kick AVB out.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we got relegated i would be devistated, but i would still support the club i do today. Just because we are saying the team is bad and needs to be changed does not mean we are not Chelsea supporters. I'm concerned about the club, we should be fighting for the title, instead we wont even be able to get into the top 4 with our team. And by me saying that, it means i'm not a Chelsea supporter?, in a way i've lost faith, how can you not sometimes?, losing twice at home to liverpool, 5-3 to arsenal, a club that wont spend money, but spends 50 million on a 26 year old striker when there are better strikers, and an owner who has no patience and will be ready to kick AVB out.

My rant wasn't pointed at you mate.

My rant wasn't pointed at you mate.

I know it wasn't, you're a good poster, and it's good we have people like you on here who show good support and faith, but you must look at it at the other point of view, it's starting to get worrying and being concerned now doesn't mean were not chelsea supporters.

I know it wasn't, you're a good poster, and it's good we have people like you on here who show good support and faith, but you must look at it at the other point of view, it's starting to get worrying and being concerned now doesn't mean were not chelsea supporters.

Too true,but i am one of the mindless supporters you meet.That would rather watch Chelsea in the Conference against Ebbsfleet United than having a five way with Eva Longoria and her fit girlfriends.

People don't understand me and at times i don't look reasonable but that is because i am not.I would defend every player and every performance in which we gave at least 5% effort.For example Sheva was in my opinion good for us,he gave 110% even when things didn't go his way.He earned my respect.

^ A concept True_Blue seems unable to grasp.

Panic isn't the solution but neither is indifference and tolerance.

Indifference and tolerance aren't really the same thing nor do they go hand in hand.

The team is struggling, I doubt you find a member here that wouldn't agree with that statement. I think the point that True_Blue and Sloth are both making is that we are Chelsea fans and we stand behind the team in the bad times as well as the good. We have faith in our boys because we are Chelsea. It is as simple as that.

Now, having said that, yes we are well aware that the team is struggling, we are aware that things need to change but I am not going to start saying the club is doomed or that we will be relegated. We are still in the top half of the table for goodness sake and we have turned around seasons like this before and come out in the top 4. I will keep the faith! UTC!