Sergi Roberto

Severinb

Sergi Roberto would be a great signing, as stated above he excels at pressing and making quick, short passes. AVB said we were short on midfielders when we loaned out Benayoun and tbh I still reckon we are short on midfielders so signing him would make sense. Only concern is we are struggling to give Josh minutes so if we signed this guy how is he going to get game time? It would be the same as his situation at Barca more or less.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.talksport...-raid-barcelona

Hate those buy-back clause, barca really dont need him they have fabregas thiago...

Me too! Really does F**k me off! I know they are the best football team in the world right now but who do they think they are!

I hope AVB transforms us into the best footballing squad in the world in the next 3 years and Romeu realises he has made the right decision =D

Me too! Really does F**k me off! I know they are the best football team in the world right now but who do they think they are!

I hope AVB transforms us into the best footballing squad in the world in the next 3 years and Romeu realises he has made the right decision =D

Most people forget or don't realise is that in those buy back clauses, there is a stipulation that can block Barcelona getting the player back. The current owner of the player can block Barcelona with a predetermined amount of cash.

Roma just recently signed Bojan and in 3 years if Barcelona comes knocking, all Roma has to do if pay Barcelona 15 million Euros and the player is theirs.

Forgive me, I know my explanation is poor and rather convoluted.

Most people forget or don't realise is that in those buy back clauses, there is a stipulation that can block Barcelona getting the player back. The current owner of the player can block Barcelona with a predetermined amount of cash.

Roma just recently signed Bojan and in 3 years if Barcelona comes knocking, all Roma has to do if pay Barcelona 15 million Euros and the player is theirs.

No need to apologise at all! I understood your explination fine and am now a very happy man as i didnt know that =D

Thanks Mate

That's only for Bojan. Nothing like that for any other buy backs.

Bojan was a special case though. He expressed a desire to leave, 100%. Romeu & other prospects are generally approached by other clubs so Barca have more push there.

He was awesome against BATE. Finishing could improve though.

I think we should get him. No place at Barca for him( Too crowded midfield already and more and more players coming from La Masia).

• 5 months later...

I don't know much about this player. Can anyone tell me about him?

He is a very promising talent, his ball control is excellent, as is his passing. His shooting could improve but he isn't too shabby either (He's very similar to Xavi and Fabregas), I also think he was one of the scorers in the UCL game against Bate. He's rated pretty highly by Barca fans and I'm sure they wouldn't want him to go.

Can't see the love for Josh myself, nothing special although I don't like the fact that we constantly poach other teams youth but what can we do if our home grown are not good enough..!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You