Jordi Alba Ramos

tnchelsea

Seriously you have to be kidding?

He is not even the best Spanish LB.

I wouldn't say best left back in the world either but best Spanish left back? Probably. Maybe Aurtenetxe will become better with time but as it is right now it's Jordi Alba imo.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I think Barca was better with Abidal at his best. He was fast, and equaly great in defence and attack. Sure Alba is perfect fit to them, but they need to strenghten their defence and he wont. He is like Alves who goes in attack oftenly and in past, barca alowed for Alves to attack, while Pique Puyol and Abidal played defense. Now both, Alba, Alves will attack, leaving gap for old Puyol and tall Pique, who got beaten several times past season. With aditional CB, barca would strenghten their defence. And to mention Alves has become bad tacticaly (Like Lahm in 2008)

Good signing, but they will need to strenghten their defence more than that. Now I wonder where will RM get proper RB to replace that Arbeloa.

I think Barca was better with Abidal at his best. He was fast, and equaly great in defence and attack. Sure Alba is perfect fit to them, but they need to strenghten their defence and he wont. He is like Alves who goes in attack oftenly and in past, barca alowed for Alves to attack, while Pique Puyol and Abidal played defense. Now both, Alba, Alves will attack, leaving gap for old Puyol and tall Pique, who got beaten several times past season. With aditional CB, barca would strenghten their defence. And to mention Alves has become bad tacticaly (Like Lahm in 2008)

Good signing, but they will need to strenghten their defence more than that. Now I wonder where will RM get proper RB to replace that Arbeloa.

I dont agree. Alba and Alves are clever enough not to both go forward at the same time and leave the defence completely exposed. In any case, Busquets is there to make up the extra number. What Alba also adds (with his previous experience as a left midfielder) is the ability for Barcelona to go with 3 at the back and use Alves and Alba as wing backs.

lol no.

So you you replay to a post i made three months go, just to say "lol no"? great work and amazing contribution

Alba is having a good tournament, he is not good as this tournament shows.

So you you replay to a post i made three months go, just to say "lol no"? great work and amazing contribution

Alba is having a good tournament, he is not good as this tournament shows.

I didn't see it three months ago, just making up for lost time and ye it was a better contribution than your claim the Enrique is a better player.

Funny that, clearly Barcelona think he is alright.