New stadium name?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seriously hope those Chelsea fans who own the pitch milk the club for all its worth. The club has not given a fuck about the proper fans for far too long with regards to ticket price increases so let them be MILKED !

I know people think the sun shines out of Romans arse, but theres a court case going on that could see him have to repay £3bn. (that said his money increased by an extra £2,9bn last year).

It doesnt sit pretty with me that one person can have complete ownership and say in the club. The CPO owners shouldnt sell, but we will be offered the best price no doubt.....

I seriously hope those Chelsea fans who own the pitch milk the club for all its worth. The club has not given a fuck about the proper fans for far too long with regards to ticket price increases so let them be MILKED !
how does that benefit us as fans or OUR club

The MoneyIsAllThatMatters Stadium

The History of the club betrayed arena

The Osgood turning in his grave stadium..

I refuse to ever come along with the idea of moving stadium, changing names..

Football's most historic grounds are just being taken out of the game, it's not right.

For me..any chelsea fan who agrees with a move from our home is not a proper and passionate Chelsea Football Club fan, because who are selling the place of our passion and history by agreeing to this.

Fuck off and naming rights. We are not Man City.

It should remain Stamford Bridge!! Benfica also kept the name of their stadium.

but the benfica stadium was demolished and built on the same ground.....thats why it is still da luz

Fuck off and naming rights. We are not Man City.

It should remain Stamford Bridge!! Benfica also kept the name of their stadium.

do agree with you, dude.. :)

I thik we musn't change the name,, Stamford Bridge had many of memories and historical IMO..

but, if it really wanna change the name, I want it called "New Stamford Bridge" , "New Stamford" or something like that, :)