Fernando Torres

Melanicus

Fernando Torres' Future...  

95 members have voted

1. 1. What should we do with Fernando Torres?

• Keep him, give him time, he will make it.
    • Sell him, he is a big flop.

Heavily Disagree, Torres works hard for long periods of the Match, he's at least providing an option up front, does an ok job at holding up the ball, nice Link up play, Good amount of Assists, is getting into scoring positions, is having shots at goal and is even popping the odd one in. If he starts scoring somewhat consistently than he'd be worth keeping around and can lead our line.

That's the one thing he wasn't doing right at all the past few months....Today however was a marked improvement...I half-expected him to stop running when Sturridge surged ahead in extra time, but he continued his run and duly got his reward.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've really noticed that nearly every time Nando touches the ball in the area the commentators say, " Back in his Liverpool days he would have scored," or something of that nature. Christ on a bike, you would think his shots to goals ratio was 1/1 listening to some of these twits.

I've really noticed that nearly every time Nando touches the ball in the area the commentators say, " Back in his Liverpool days he would have scored," or something of that nature. Christ on a bike, you would think his shots to goals ratio was 1/1 listening to some of these twits.

Lol, yeah...was pretty good though...

There's something else among all the things that are "forgotten" about any Torres analysis. At Loserpool not only he received balls into space but he had 3, 4 or 5 chances per game whereas especially the month before Villas Boas got sacked he hardly did receive anything than a lucky clearance falling on him. Despite his constant movement, he was given no service and especially; no service reflecting any offensive animation preset.

But he still got the stick, people's logic at times...

Anyway I'm glad not having stopped defending him considering he's starting to show his real worth... But from my point of view it's not really that, he plays well since January after a good start of the season (and before he was benched 10 times in a row). I'm among the ones who thinks that only goals lacked to his games since January, the movement and the chances created for others, assists as well... were already there

Reoprts are indicating that Arsenal are to bid £160 million for a double-swoop of London rivals Chelsea goal scoring threat, Fernando Torres and hard working winger Salomon Kalou, as Robin Van Persie looks set to for a move to Accringron Stanely

Source: Goal

I am very disappointed. I came to this thread expecting some sort of April's fool like an 80m bid for Torres from Arsenal. :P

Reoprts are indicating that Arsenal are to bid £160 million for a double-swoop of London rivals Chelsea goal scoring threat, Fernando Torres and hard working winger Salomon Kalou, as Robin Van Persie looks set to for a move to Accringron Stanely

Source: Goal

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You