Is It Time For Chelsea To Launch A New Stevie Gerrard Bid?

the wes

As much as you might hate his constantly moaning face, even the biggest anti-Scouser Chelsea fan would surely love to see Stevie G wearing the blue shirt of Chelsea. We all know he came within an absolute whisker of signing on at Stamford Bridge once before, so is this now the time to try to lure him to the south once again? With Liverpool unable to shake off the skinflint American owners, and a new ground proving too expensive before building has even started, if Roman ploughed in with a ludicrous offer, Liverpool would probably find it hard to refuse right now. £30million, £50million, the world's first £100million player... Roman can afford it. What's more Avram is one of the world's few people who think he can work in a midfield with Chelsea legend Non-fat Frank.

"I don't think it's a problem if you talk about Lampard and Gerrard," The Toad told Chelsea's website, concerning the duo playing in England's midfield together. "It is always good when you have good players that like to work on the pitch, if you have lazy players it's a problem. But if you have good players it's not a problem, you can fix the tactics that it will be useful for everybody. It is always good."

So if Ronaldinho's top of the summer shopping list, and Quaresma presumably second, maybe... just maybe the new (temporary) England captain should be third. Let me know what you think.

http://www.chelseapies.tv/2008/02/is_it_ti...ea_to_laun.html

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as you might hate his constantly moaning face, even the biggest anti-Scouser Chelsea fan would surely love to see Stevie G wearing the blue shirt of Chelsea. We all know he came within an absolute whisker of signing on at Stamford Bridge once before, so is this now the time to try to lure him to the south once again? With Liverpool unable to shake off the skinflint American owners, and a new ground proving too expensive before building has even started, if Roman ploughed in with a ludicrous offer, Liverpool would probably find it hard to refuse right now. £30million, £50million, the world's first £100million player... Roman can afford it. What's more Avram is one of the world's few people who think he can work in a midfield with Chelsea legend Non-fat Frank.

"I don't think it's a problem if you talk about Lampard and Gerrard," The Toad told Chelsea's website, concerning the duo playing in England's midfield together. "It is always good when you have good players that like to work on the pitch, if you have lazy players it's a problem. But if you have good players it's not a problem, you can fix the tactics that it will be useful for everybody. It is always good."

So if Ronaldinho's top of the summer shopping list, and Quaresma presumably second, maybe... just maybe the new (temporary) England captain should be third. Let me know what you think.

http://www.chelseapies.tv/2008/02/is_it_ti...ea_to_laun.html

No thanks...we are happy with Lamps,Essien and Ballack. We dont need a headless chicken running around on field whilst others are playing football.

And one more thing...He isnt worth more than 20 million...as pointed out by the poster above me

Edited by warnie_666

I'd bloody hate to see him in a Chelsea shirt, in fact I'd loathe it.

Agreed, as good a player he is it just wouldnt be right him wearing a Chelsea shirt... Why dont we buy rooney and ronaldo and fabregas while we're at it... world class I know... but would hate to see them wearing the shirt.

Agreed, as good a player he is it just wouldnt be right him wearing a Chelsea shirt... Why dont we buy rooney and ronaldo and fabregas while we're at it... world class I know... but would hate to see them wearing the shirt.

At least Rooney, Ronaldo and Fabregas would add something to the team. Seriously couldnt see Gerrard offering us anything except a cure for insomnia.

I wouldnt piss on Gerrard if he was on fire......unless I pissed petrol

He had an opportunity to join us twice before......Fuck him. <_<

Thieving cunt would be rifling through the changing rooms at every opportunity ;)

Edited by Tri-Blue

We have Lamps, Essien and Ballack why would we need Gerrard? Maybe three years ago he would of been a good signing but times moved on.

I'd make more sense to look for a younger attacking midfielder for the future.

Yup, couldn't agree more....

Oh by the way, you forgot to mention Gerrard is a c**t!!