Deadline Day!

J.F.

Perfect scenario:

11.00PM.

Chelsea accounce the signing of Modric for £30m plus Yossi to Spurs, Afellay from Barcelona for £6m and Cahill from Bolton for £13m

The Sale of Malouda and Alex to Juventus for £18m

Come on! you know it makes sense!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to be cautiously optimistic that those in charge at Chelsea have a Plan B but now I'm wondering if they even had a Plan A tbh. How long is the transfer window and Chelsea wait until the last minute. That makes complete sense. Some rumors say part of the problem is getting rid of players to get new players in.

I think that if we don't get Modric then there is not a quality plan B. It's worrying that Yossi hasn't had a chance in that position and he's on the way out. It looks like Mata will be moved into the middle and Malouda will stay on the left. Starting to worry that it's Modric (and get ripped in the process) or nothing.

Sometime i do believe that Chelsea main intent was to sell first then buy, player need to be sold for foreign spot in order for new player to come. But from the time wasted i could felt that the selling of player isn't going very well.

I want to be cautiously optimistic that those in charge at Chelsea have a Plan B but now I'm wondering if they even had a Plan A tbh. How long is the transfer window and Chelsea wait until the last minute. That makes complete sense. Some rumors say part of the problem is getting rid of players to get new players in.

patience ....plenty of time left over 20000 seconds ..no need to panic

Chelseafc.com just announced that the deadline will be live on Chelsea TV. Does it mean anything?

http://www.chelseafc...2437612,00.html

Yeah, the bastards will probably unveil 5 new signings, forum will crash and we'll all get a heart attack :toke:

Sneijder gets some crazy wage that I doubt we want to match.

He's very well paid and then wouldn't that also increase Frank and JT's wages? Heard United was working with Nike to make a deal more plausible but it's gone quiet. Watch them get him.