Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stephane Mbia has already signed for QPR, according to the man himself.

A top-half finish for QPR then? I hope they crash and burn and are relegated. :angry:

QPR is building some decent team. I'm more worried about QPR than Spuds to be honest.

QPR is building some decent team. I'm more worried about QPR than Spuds to be honest.

We play them right after the International break. New QPR players will take time to gel and we should spank them nice and tight.

only way i see Danny going is if there is suddenly a big chelsea sign a striker story then it would be possible, however i would extremely doubt we would sell him without having a definite deal for replacement already done, though personally i don't want him to leave... unless we make them pay Andy caroll prices, and we have someone like schurle here for half the price... i prefer Danny over schurle atm but if the deal is amazing for us i am not too against it.

I don't want to underestimated them, but I can't imagine that they will finish in top 4. Maybe 5 or 6 in my opinion. And hopefully we will be an other dimension with the 2 Manchester team.

Lol. I pushed the qoute instead the edit. Okey then, congratulate for myself.