Juan Mata

Severinb

Could we please ignore the Manc who has nothing better to do on the day his club makes a record signing other than to troll Chelsea fans? If not, ban him or something so people aren't tempted. The day is bad enough without having to see his shit in here.

This thread has everything,

From nutters going way over the top, it's the same as a member of your family dying lol fucking hell.

It's depressing and hilarious at the Same time... Oh and throw in a few cunt's slagging off Mata.

Mata along with lamps you are one of the most cultured and intelligent footballers we have ever had at our club or even the prem a real gent which is very rare.

It's been a pleasure watching you play and thanks for everything you have helped us achieve we will never forget.

Sorry it didn't work out.

I wish you luck in the future when Madrid or Barca purchase you in a year or two.

Right back to business, lets win this prem.

Mata is an introvert, deep person and he surely sees a lot of importance in his relationships with people. Mou is complete opposite - ruthless, goal-oriented extrovert, who doesn't care how he gets what he wants.
Many players say the opposite - that he is a very caring person (Lampard, after his mother died and José sent him texts every day is just one example). Even Balotelli (today): When you are in Mourinho’s team it is a family…

No need to make him look like a cold, heartless person, surely. Sometimes things don’t work out - but José is the accountable one, the one with the ultimate responsibility for the club and that means he must make difficult decisions.

When describing his talks with De Gea; when are you coming, how will you arrive? with a helicopter? With a bicycle? Haha that made me laugh in this shit times...what a great guy we lost...

The more I think he is United player, the less I imagine it...he just doesnt fit in...like Messi in Real team...I mean WTF? Even some ManU fans think this is wrong, that he is great player, but he is Chelsea bound and should never wear red kit...

Got to be honest guys, I am absolutely devastated by the news of Mata going to Manchester United. It is arguably Mourinho's most unjustifiable decision ever, to phase him out to the point of no return and, thus, a move to a rival of ours.

I simply cannot get over it, as much as I tell myself to do so. He was a joy to watch for us, our best player in his time here as backed up by his awards at the club, and the trophies we won in the process.

Whatever you do, don't blame Mata. He has been forced out. It is a World Cup year, and he needs to be playing. Man Utd can clearly offer him that, but so should we, because as well as Willian has done lately, he is no Mata.

So sad :(

Whatever you do, don't blame Mata. He has been forced out. It is a World Cup year, and he needs to be playing. Man Utd can clearly offer him that, but so should we, because as well as Willian has done lately, he is no Mata.

So sad :(

well thats some wrong information you have got there. mourinho made it extremely clear that he wanted to keep mata but mata forced an exit.

I dont know why its widely assumed Mata and Jose dont get on, Jose has only ever praised his attitude and individual quality while Mata has took to his blog to thank Jose.

It was the same at Inter, he let Ibra and Vieira go (and the latter got his game time significantly reduced under Mou) yet both wax lyricals every time they talk about Jose.
Off the pitch im sure they got on fine but its like he said on football focus once the players accept the club comes first, then everything is good.

Mata is probably the nicest guy in football after Zola. the last 6 months, he was miserable. I think if we look at this deal in a humane way, the lad deserves to be happy again. he didn't want to leave but he had no choice. it's ridiculous how Jose treated him, he didn't deserve being left out all of a sudden. I don't blame him for leaving, I blame Jose; because like it or not, he destroyed his career here. fingers should be pointed at him when Mata does well with united. he obviously didn't want to leave, we forced him out.