Juan Mata

Severinb

Love you Juan ... but I hope u will never win a cup while in red.. I know you are a class act and a perfect gentle man but if it were up to me you would have never got your wish to join MU... thanks to the apparent affinity of Jose to United you are there, so please help us out by helping the scums to beat le arse and man shitty ... thanks for everything, it was fun while it lasted.. and, did I mention that I love u? Cause I do! :D

Damn people need to get over it already! he is gone! we didn't need him, people need to move on and should be excited about the team that Jose is building us!

What about if Jose was wrong here ?

Have you thought about it yet ?

Not everything Jose does may be considered as the best, I read.

Of course, folks are emotional over this deal & rightfully so.

This mild mannered Mata was a classy guy, just read what he had to say about this club, its fans & so on. A pure gentleman.

To question Jose dealings over his 6 months at Chelsea is called for, I feel.

Let´s see what he has done, later.

No offence but think people need to stop being robotic and just tell others to get over it on something as emotional as this. You may not feel emotional and/or have gotten over it but just don't expect others to feel the same. You might have a case if this is still happening after a month or something but now, no. Will take some time, we are human after all. And just because we are emotional over this, doesn't mean we aren't excited on this team under Mourinho. Don't get why people always have to relate one thing with another in such cases.

I don't understand how you can still be emotional! i think its been very clear for a long time now that Mata had no future here! i was one of the people in the summer who said Mourinho would favour Oscar over Mata and that Mata would struggle to get into the team! People have had plenty of time to accept Mata's situation and should have been able to see it was only a matter of when not if he would leave.

He has had no impact all season and people are still sad to see him go! we have a match today and all most people can think about is poor old Mata. Yes he was great for us under RDM and Rafa but under Jose he couldn't adapt and had to go, It has felt like months since Chelsea last played so i dont care about Mata any more i am just excited about the game today!

What about if Jose was wrong here ?

Have you thought about it yet ?

Not everything Jose does may be considered as the best, I read.

Jose clearly is not wrong about Mata! He just cant adapt and never would be able to adapt to Mourinho's system! Mata had to go, of course i would have preferred him not going to another PL team, but he wanted to leave in this window and he wanted to go to United, so the club respected his wishes, we dont need him under Jose and we got a good deal out of it, and bringing in Salah and Matic and letting Kdb and Mata go really improves our team.

I don't understand how you can still be emotional! i think its been very clear for a long time now that Mata had no future here! i was one of the people in the summer who said Mourinho would favour Oscar over Mata and that Mata would struggle to get into the team! People have had plenty of time to accept Mata's situation and should have been able to see it was only a matter of when not if he would leave.

He has had no impact all season and people are still sad to see him go! we have a match today and all most people can think about is poor old Mata. Yes he was great for us under RDM and Rafa but under Jose he couldn't adapt and had to go, It has felt like months since Chelsea last played so i dont care about Mata any more i am just excited about the game today!

The reason why this reaction has happened is because of his character and personality as a person, not just a footballer. It is the reason why the fans have come to like/love him so much. He is more than just your average typical footballer. Henry Winter of Telegraph summed up why we feel that way very well here. The points you mentioned above also show the problem. You are only looking at this season and fair enough, he didn't contribute much but we haven't forgotten what he gave to the club in the last 2 seasons, the memories and contribution he gave to us. It's combination of these things that have made people emotional. If you don't care about this at all, then fine. It's your own problem. Just don't expect others to feel the same way as you are.

It's Sunday. It's Juan Mata's first training session as a Man United player. Phil Neville is telling Juan Mata how to play football. Just let that sink in.

Never mind Phil Neville, the thought of him playing with the likes of Ferdinand, Evra and Young is enough to make one vomit!

The reason why this reaction has happened is because of his character and personality as a person, not just a footballer. It is the reason why the fans have come to like/love him so much. He is more than just your average typical footballer. Henry Winter of Telegraph summed up why we feel that way very well here. The points you mentioned above also show the problem. You are only looking at this season and fair enough, he didn't contribute much but we haven't forgotten what he gave to the club in the last 2 seasons, the memories and contribution he gave to us. It's combination of these things that have made people emotional. If you don't care about this at all, then fine. It's your own problem. Just don't expect others to feel the same way as you are.

yes he is a classy guy and was a great player for us before Jose returned. but as i said its been so obvious for as long time that he was going to leave, and the fact that he wanted to go and wanted to go to United of all teams makes it way more easier for me to move on, obviously it may take other people more time to get over Mata leaving, that's fair enough, but for me i see an excellent squad with the best manager in the world, and much more success and exciting times ahead for us, and that is more then enough reason for me not to be getting down over Mata leaving.

Jose clearly is not wrong about Mata! He just cant adapt and never would be able to adapt to Mourinho's system! Mata had to go, of course i would have preferred him not going to another PL team, but he wanted to leave in this window and he wanted to go to United, so the club respected his wishes, we dont need him under Jose and we got a good deal out of it, and bringing in Salah and Matic and letting Kdb and Mata go really improves our team.

Well, to say Jose was not wrong to let them both go is too premature to say now.

How has the team been improved if Mata, KDB, Essien were let go & Matic, Salah were brought in ? Mata alone is much better than them two. Try harder.

Just one more question. What exactly is Jose´s system ?

Well, to say Jose was not wrong to let them both go is too premature to say now.

How has the team been improved if Mata, KDB, Essien were let go & Matic, Salah were brought in ? Mata alone is much better than them two. Try harder.

Just one more question. What exactly is Jose´s system ?

Matic is NOT the same player as Mata - they play in completely different positions

Saleh is NOT the same player as Mata - he is a pure winger and Mata plays best in the hole...

Mata has been poor this season - it's best for him and Chelsea if he moves on. It's the right thing to do on a human level and I'm pleased the club has publicly stated this.

We sign a lot of young players and aim to make a profit, this is our philosophy, self-funding

Our style of play is also devastating Counter Attack with pace and power... C'mon as a Chelsea fan you must know this?

Mata and KdB could never be describes as pacey or powerful?