Juan Mata

Severinb

I love Juan Mata and i was made up that he got that goal in the final. My favourite moment in the tournament by a mile that goal. After getting no minutes, it was a nice touch Del Bosque getting him on and him getting the finishing touch.

What a great player, plays for only 6 minutes in the whole tournament and he scores a goal.. Dumbass Del Bosque should have played him instead of Jesus Navas, Negredo or Pedro in the previous games.

1st touch and goal

Actually it wasn't his 1st touch.

Mata on Radio: "Torres told me he saw me and passed the ball just because it was me."

That's awesome lol, but it does look like Torres is getting that selfish streak back which can only be good for Chelsea. There partnership can only get better next season IMO with Torres outright first choice. Throw into the mix a more creative unit around these two in the likes of Hazard and Marin and hopefully a couple more, and I see potentially a very promising season next year.

Spain's fourth - scored in Kiev, MADE IN CHELSEA!

Mata's goal and assist's record last season was scary, even more so when you consider the mess we were in.

Build the team around him, the assist machine will go into overdrive and he will force his way into this Spanish side.

What a great player, plays for only 6 minutes in the whole tournament and he scores a goal.. Dumbass Del Bosque should have played him instead of Jesus Navas, Negredo or Pedro in the previous games.

Actually it wasn't his 1st touch.

my bad i actually thought it was lol :doh:

Mata's goal and assist's record last season was scary, even more so when you consider the mess we were in.

Build the team around him, the assist machine will go into overdrive and he will force his way into this Spanish side.

Yep, only a matter of time until Del Bosque realises Mata should be starting ahead of the likes of Silva and Navas etc. I like the name 'Assist Machine'. I think it'll be fitting for what he is likely to be next year. Perhaps the

Mata----->Torres partnership will be the new Gerrard----->Torres.

Yep, only a matter of time until Del Bosque realises Mata should be starting ahead of the likes of Silva and Navas etc. I like the name 'Assist Machine'. I think it'll be fitting for what he is likely to be next year. Perhaps the

Mata----->Torres partnership will be the new Gerrard----->Torres.

Not sure if one can say Mata should be starting ahead of Navas or even Pedro. Both are different type of players and offer different qualities to the team. IF anything, Mata should be starting ahead of Silva considering the similarity of those two players. That said, time is on Mata's side. He's still young and it won't be long before he becomes a permanent fixture in the Spain's starting XI.

Not sure if one can say Mata should be starting ahead of Navas or even Pedro. Both are different type of players and offer different qualities to the team. IF anything, Mata should be starting ahead of Silva considering the similarity of those two players. That said, time is on Mata's side. He's still young and it won't be long before he becomes a permanent fixture in the Spain's starting XI.

Well Del Bosque plays midfielders instead of wingers/strikers so I think Mata would start ahead all of them by the 2014 WC.

Euro 2012 final goalscorers Juan Mata and Jordi Alba are also included in the European Champions plans ahead of the London Games.

Champions League winner Mata is joined by Chelsea colleague Oriol Romeu in the 21-man party to face Senegal and Mexico later this month.

http://www.dailymail...pain-squad.html

He didn't play the EURO...shame but it has a good side also. He had a really difficult season and by not playing he has recovered.

He was our key player in the previous season, but I expect him really to show us what can he do in the coming one. Mark my words, best is yet to come from Juan ;)

Euro 2012 final goalscorers Juan Mata and Jordi Alba are also included in the European Champions plans ahead of the London Games.

Champions League winner Mata is joined by Chelsea colleague Oriol Romeu in the 21-man party to face Senegal and Mexico later this month.

So how many is that then - romeu, mata, luiz, bertrand and sturridge. Any more?

http://www.dailymail...pain-squad.html