Frank Lampard - Memories

Which are your best memories about Frank Lampard, best goals he has scored, assists he made, emotional moments and everything else? Maybe you have some rare clips or something. Post everything here.

/MODs please don't remove this topic.

blue%20scalf.gif

Lampard's carrier:

1995 - West Ham:

1996 - Swansea:

1997 - West Ham:

1998 - West Ham:

1999 - West Ham:

2000 - West Ham:

2001 - West Ham:

2002 - Chelsea:

2003 - Chelsea:

2004 - Chelsea:

2005 - Chelsea:

2006 - Chelsea:

2007 - Chelsea:

2008 - Chelsea:

2009 - Chelsea:

2010 - Chelsea:

2011 - Chelsea:

I would really love to have clips from all these years, so could you please help me, by posting video and year what this event was? Thanks.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Goal against Everton in the Fa cup final. Winner against Stoke (scolari 'era'). Chip against Barca.

Everton -

Stoke -

Barcelona -

Thank you too ;)

Against Barcelona in CL:

Against Bayern Munchen in CL: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=AU3mF92XDkc

These are one of the best goals scored by Frank Lampardblue%20scalf.gif

Thank you! :D

Artinho, good links, but again good videos ruined by shit music...

Anyway, my memories of Lamps... well, THAT penalty against 'pool and the celebration of that goal. The 2 goals against Bolton. The 0-angle goal against Barca. The turn-around goal against Munich. The cross to Gudjohnsen, who eventually scored with overhead kick. The goal that wasn't given against Germany in 2010 WC. The assist to Drogba in FA Cup final, when his hand was bandaged.

Artinho, good links, but again good videos ruined by shit music...

Anyway, my memories of Lamps... well, THAT penalty against 'pool and the celebration of that goal. The 2 goals against Bolton. The 0-angle goal against Barca. The turn-around goal against Munich. The cross to Gudjohnsen, who eventually scored with overhead kick. The goal that wasn't given against Germany in 2010 WC. The assist to Drogba in FA Cup final, when his hand was bandaged.

Leeds -

Germany - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xufc3uUW-us

Man. United -

Thanks!

We love you Frankie son!

I love that video. Lamps is a true soldier, a damn legend.

It is an added bonus watching all the smug faces of the Scumpool players watch in horror, especially Carragahgahaer and the DJ basher.

Thanks for the links, I was too lazy to search myself :D But here's one more, Lampard's shot against Scarborough http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X41zBmKBXs

Thank you :)

@All: I will make a big tribute to Frank Lampard when he retires, so I'm searching for a material eariler, I've already chosen the song, now I'm searching the clips! :D