Gourlay: youngsters may be loaned

Chelsea may loan out youngsters

Gourlay to speak to Villas-Boas regarding development plans.

Chelsea chief executive Ron Gourlay is not anticipating any player sales, but revealed some of the club's promising youngsters could go out on loan.

http://www.skysports...073936,00.html?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not exactly what he said but why let facts get in the way of a good story. whilst i have complete faith in avb's abilty to get this squad playing well i still wouldnt want to go into the new seasin without some new additions.

Really what all Chelsea fans were waiting to hear. I'm buzzing for this new season now, can't fucking wait.... The one plus is that Drogs is staying.

We were brilliant yesterday against a worse than shit Villa team. If we don't get rid of our shit and don't sign anyone (The 2 we have signed don't even count so don't try that one), we aint gonna improve on next season but we may be struggling to qualify for the UCL. We won't play like we did yesterday against a lot of teams.

In the counter argument, i'd say that Sturridge, Benayoun, McEachran, Ramires, Torres and Luiz kind of count as new signings so we can look at it both ways. I've basically just argued with myself, what a ...

The more i think about it and write what's on my mind, we might actually be alright but we need our wide men to perform. We do really need another winger, however.

Thank fuck for that, after Arnesen's raid.

This doesn't mean we're not buying anyone too, if anyone's misinterpreting this article -_-

The key here is that we have a big, strong squad

Hallelujah, the board has learnt their lesson!

Why wouldn't we play like that? There are at least ten teams who are on level with Villa or worse.

With AVB's preparation I think that we can do well. Of course Man City look scary now with Aguero, but they need to show that on the pitch and btw we play them two times per season...

Gourlay is some piece of shyt. what the fuck he went to Asia for, instead of staying in England and conclude deals for whoever we are after? He went to Asia to announce that we are signing some 19yrs olds in 10 days???

I WANT KENYON BACK.

That Villa performance was awful yesterday, another boring McLeish team. We played freely and embraced it whilst they just played it scared of getting hammered. I hope we can play to that level consistently but we had the same squad for most of last season and our performances were not great except a few sparks here n there. I remember when Scolari was here, we beat Villa 2-0 and looked like the best team in the world.... then we were shit from then.

Anyway true.. It doesn't say we will not sign players but i have the feeling we wont. A few of our players need replacing, it's obvious to everyone what we need.

That Villa performance was awful yesterday. I hope we can play to that level consistently but we had the same squad for most of last season and our performances were not great except a few sparks here n there. I remember when Scolari was here, we beat Villa 2-0 and looked like the best team in the world.... then we were shit from then.

Anyway true.. It doesn't say we will not sign players but i have the feeling we wont. A few of our players need replacing, it's obvious to everyone what we need.

That Villa performance was awful yesterday?!?! awful?! fainthv9.gif

Gourlay is some piece of shyt. what the fuck he went to Asia for, instead of staying in England and conclude deals for whoever we are after? He went to Asia to announce that we are signing some 19yrs olds in 10 days???

I WANT KENYON BACK.

Dear customer,

My friend Mr Kenyon is so rich now he doesnt have to work. He just lies around on his yacht getting serviced by Balinese maidens watching MUFC TV.

You ask why I went to Asia for. There was some excellent golf, and may I recommend the 'special' massages ? This is what I meant by ''19 year olds''

I hope you have all renewed your season tickets now, and dont forget theres loads more tat in the megastore.

Yours sincerely

Ron Gourlay