John Terry: I want to stay on at Chelsea... as manager!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lampard would be the better option for a future Chelsea manager. Heck, I'd place Ballack before Terry.

Lampard has the highest I.Q in the premier league. He seems to have a better grasp of football in general from a tactical standpoint (my interpretation from interviews in comparison with JT). Plus he's exceptional at dealing with the press.

Lampard would be the better option for a future Chelsea manager. Heck, I'd place Ballack before Terry.

Lampard has the highest I.Q in the premier league. He seems to have a better grasp of football in general from a tactical standpoint (my interpretation from interviews in comparison with JT). Plus he's exceptional at dealing with the press.

I agree , in the current crop of players Lampard comes across as the most eloquent and intelligent personality around . It helps that these guys have been playing and been managed by some of the most renowned coaches in world football - experienced in both clubs and countries , something JT and Frank both attest to whenever the topic comes up and we already know they are doing their UEFA C badges . Frank should know a little of Spanish too from his past relationship , something that's crucially important in coaching these days - being multi-lingual.

Lampard has the highest IQ in the English national squad from what I remember , when that stat came out , its hardly fathomable to get the entire roster of players in the league tested for their IQ hah.

Just because you had a succesful playing career it doesn't mean you're going to be an excellenet manager.

I'd rather Terry, Lampard or whoever wanted to be manager go and prove how serious they are rather than trying to get a club job based on their ties to Chelsea.

I think in the next 20years we will see many less top players becoming coaches or managers. two reasons ,,,one the pattern set by Mourhinho and Andre.....secondly todays players are so wealthy they wont have to work and take the hassle ..as for JT Im not convinced he would make it

Yeah.

People assume he'll be instantly a great coach :lol:

Just because you had a succesful playing career it doesn't mean you're going to be an excellenet manager.

I'd rather Terry, Lampard or whoever wanted to be manager go and prove how serious they are rather than trying to get a club job based on their ties to Chelsea.

This